Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Notices

Old August 1st, 2019, 06:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Holocron of Mos Eisley Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermanLer View Post
Thanks , dranoel

Oh and about my Stealth Stormtrooper, dont you remember ? I brought it to your house the last time I was there and left it in your living room next to the shoe rack. It should still be there.....
I think you are a bit confused and posted this on the wrong site. This is for Heroscape related content.
There seem to be a ton of bot postings on the site recently. I'm guessing this is another one of those.
It wasnt the toaster I was looking for. "Waves hand" and runs away.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 1st, 2019, 08:27 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Holocron of Mos Eisley Cantina

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermanLer View Post
Thanks , dranoel

Oh and about my Stealth Stormtrooper, dont you remember ? I brought it to your house the last time I was there and left it in your living room next to the shoe rack. It should still be there.....
I think you are a bit confused and posted this on the wrong site. This is for Heroscape related content.
There seem to be a ton of bot postings on the site recently. I'm guessing this is another one of those.
It wasnt the toaster I was looking for. "Waves hand" and runs away.
Lol. I'm sorry for detracting from this thread, but this was just too perfect not to share given the circumstances:

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape