Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 18th, 2018, 06:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Metamorpho - Breathing Period

Is there ever going to be a reason to put 1 or 3 markers on the card? It seems like 0, 2, & 4 are the spots you will end up using. If so, then we could make it 2 total markers at +2 stats each.
Old September 18th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Is there ever going to be a reason to put 1 or 3 markers on the card? It seems like 0, 2, & 4 are the spots you will end up using. If so, then we could make it 2 total markers at +2 stats each.
It's a good suggestion and I totally get where you're coming from here.

Here's my reservation: it's a reuse of a power from Super-Ape (Igor).

In terms of just this card, going with that change simplifies things. In terms of the metagame, though, I'm not sure I want to add a new power if I don't have to, especially if that one is basically Shapeshifting with just slightly different mechanics (and a different name, which we'd have to come up with).

What's the prevailing thought on this? (Won't terribly effect gameplay either way, though).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 18th, 2018, 08:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
It's a good suggestion and I totally get where you're coming from here.

Here's my reservation: it's a reuse of a power from Super-Ape (Igor).

In terms of just this card, going with that change simplifies things. In terms of the metagame, though, I'm not sure I want to add a new power if I don't have to, especially if that one is basically Shapeshifting with just slightly different mechanics (and a different name, which we'd have to come up with).

What's the prevailing thought on this? (Won't terribly effect gameplay either way, though).
It was more of an issue for me when it was 4 or 0 but with at least a reason to stop at 2 I have less issue since I've known from the start it was a reuse power.

I'm honestly indifferent though and won't have an issue either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old September 18th, 2018, 08:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Ah, okay I didn't realize it was a power we already used. Does Igor use all the different combination of markers then? I don't believe I've ever used him.
Old September 18th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

His markers only modify stats. Nothing else triggers based on the number of them on his card.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 18th, 2018, 08:51 PM
C3G Landlord

I see what I was missing, the -move & range aspect is why you might actually use 1 or 3 markers here if you wanted to attack a specific figure from high ground you might need the range or move to get into position and make the attack. I withdraw my question from earlier.
Old September 18th, 2018, 09:40 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

No worries. Sounds like a reasonable analysis.

Still hoping to hear from the CRB before I can move to the initial.

Old September 18th, 2018, 09:44 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun

I think your tags backfired on you. @Dysole @dok @Soundwarp SG-1

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 18th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Oops, yeah, forgot to do the edit.

Old September 18th, 2018, 10:30 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don’t love Liquid Form. The mechanic makes me think of hitting a brick wall, not “hard to hit anything vital” like someone made of liquid would be.

I can see a sort of healing power or max 1 wound power or something maybe. Would also be cool if his being liquid let him not stop in water or something.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old September 19th, 2018, 12:48 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

No concerns.
Old September 19th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

What if Liquid Form were a type of Magical Defense? The most wounds you can take from an attack is one kind of thing? Since, as you're saying, there isn't really anything vital to hit. (Edit: Rereading your post, you suggested exactly this! ).

I agree the current form is not ideal. I couldn't sell folks on any healing for it earlier.

A Slither effect on water would be OK, but I'm iffy on whether it's worth the text on a pretty involved card. Also, he honestly could turn into a water-worthy craft in any form (he could make himself a solid boat) so I'm not sure how much that should strictly be connected to the Liquid form. Strategically when he wants to get somewhere fast he's just going to use the Gaseous Form anyway.

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 19th, 2018 at 02:03 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library