Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 11th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Yellow Lantern (Jonathan Crane) - Design Pha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
MURDER OF CROWS is a great name . I would like to see it have a range of 3. You could increase the YELLOW POWER BATTERY to 3, then make the SA additional turns based on how many battery markers are on the card.
I like this option and then just have a round the board minus 1 for figures without the Fearless personality.
That could work. That would also put his normal attack at 6 with all the markers, which might be a bit much for someone who hasn't had the experience with the ring that others might have.
I'm ok with this, as it just adds to his fear factor, though I forsee Murder of Crows being used much more than his normal when possible
Old July 11th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should Arkillo be an Insurgent too then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 11th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
That ship has sailed but I think that was a mistake not making him an Insurgent.
Old July 11th, 2012, 03:41 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
That ship has sailed but I think that was a mistake not making him an Insurgent.
If you guys are relying on the Insurgent class for future designs then both Arkillo and this design should have that class. We've updated other classes after they've been released.

Quote:
Old July 11th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Even though he wasn't, he was still part of the Sinestro Corps, if only for a little bit. If somebody was a GL for a few comics and we made that character a GL, we would call him an Officer, even though he was technically only a GL for a very small period of time. Likewise, I feel that since Scarecrow became a YL and was an official member of the Sinestro Corps, even if only briefly, he should be an Insurgent.
I wouldn't, personally - if we ever designed a Green Lantern Batman, for example, I'd push for him being a Vigilante. Same with a Yellow Lantern Batman (which there is a figure for) - he wasn't part of the Sinestro Corps, so he wouldn't be an insurgent.
Old July 11th, 2012, 03:52 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Even though he wasn't, he was still part of the Sinestro Corps, if only for a little bit. If somebody was a GL for a few comics and we made that character a GL, we would call him an Officer, even though he was technically only a GL for a very small period of time. Likewise, I feel that since Scarecrow became a YL and was an official member of the Sinestro Corps, even if only briefly, he should be an Insurgent.
I wouldn't, personally - if we ever designed a Green Lantern Batman, for example, I'd push for him being a Vigilante. Same with a Yellow Lantern Batman (which there is a figure for) - he wasn't part of the Sinestro Corps, so he wouldn't be an insurgent.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Batman refuse becoming a Yellow Lantern?

I believe Scarecrow was, briefly, an actual member of the Corps. HERE, and at one point Sinestro tells him to "Stop giggling like a madman and fight alongside his corps", both of which suggest that he was part of the Corps, however short-lived it was.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 11th, 2012, 04:11 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When we designed Kilowog we decided that it wouldn't be thematic for him to boost himself so we didn't make him an officer. The same thing with Arkillo, he shouldn't boost himself when he eats one, but I think that with few exceptions Yellows should be insurgents, so I think he should be an insurgent.
Old July 11th, 2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidicul View Post
When we designed Kilowog we decided that it wouldn't be thematic for him to boost himself so we didn't make him an officer. The same thing with Arkillo, he shouldn't boost himself when he eats one, but I think that with few exceptions Yellows should be insurgents, so I think he should be an insurgent.
Arkillo's Insurgent Motivation already specifies "other Insurgents". As for Jonathan Crane, I found this:

Quote:
Scarecrow briefly appears in the fourth issue of the Blackest Night storyline. His immunity to fear (brought about by frequent exposure to his own fear gas) renders him practically invisible to the invading Black Lanterns. However, his current status of fearlessness has taken a further toll on his sanity, exacerbated by the long disappearance of Batman: he craves for fear, exposing himself deliberately to the revenant army, but knowing that only Batman could scare him again. He again appears in the sixth issue as he is deputized into the Sinestro Corps for twenty-four hours in order to combat the Black Lanterns. Overjoyed at finally being able to feel fear, Scarecrow gleefully and without question follows the commands of Sinestro. His joy is cut short when Lex Luthor, overwhelmed by the orange light of greed, steals his ring.

Quote:
Old July 11th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidicul View Post
Arkillo's Insurgent Motivation already specifies "other Insurgents". As for Jonathan Crane, I found this:

Quote:
Scarecrow briefly appears in the fourth issue of the Blackest Night storyline. His immunity to fear (brought about by frequent exposure to his own fear gas) renders him practically invisible to the invading Black Lanterns. However, his current status of fearlessness has taken a further toll on his sanity, exacerbated by the long disappearance of Batman: he craves for fear, exposing himself deliberately to the revenant army, but knowing that only Batman could scare him again. He again appears in the sixth issue as he is deputized into the Sinestro Corps for twenty-four hours in order to combat the Black Lanterns. Overjoyed at finally being able to feel fear, Scarecrow gleefully and without question follows the commands of Sinestro. His joy is cut short when Lex Luthor, overwhelmed by the orange light of greed, steals his ring.
That sounds like he should be Insurgent to me.
Old July 11th, 2012, 05:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I prefer Insurgent because it is the class we've given to the Yellow Lantern faction, I think as a Yellow Lantern Scarecrow should be able to receive those synergies and it would make him a more fun design. Sure Scarecrow wasn't a Yellow Lantern for long, but when we're immortalizing him as a Lantern in our game, we should make him a part of that faction.
Insurgent definitely has my vote.

Otherwise, love this.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Quote:
That sounds like he should be Insurgent to me.
That line right there screams Insurgent to me.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 11th, 2012, 06:25 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
We made **** her class so she would be synergistic with the groups she most likely hangs with (sorry trying to be a little vague ), & although I think Psychopath would be best we have to follow the same logic here so he should be INSURGENT.

MURDER OF CROWS is a great name . I would like to see it have a range of 3. You could increase the YELLOW POWER BATTERY to 3, then make the SA additional turns based on how many battery markers are on the card.

A life of 4 to match Scarecrow is best also.

Great start here .
^ This
Old July 11th, 2012, 06:39 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So as not to put up a giant post I won't quote Quzol, but that quote says to me that he should be an insane insurgant, or at least fearless.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library