Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 14th, 2018, 09:45 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
DND Info

So basically, DND has several official "settings". Toril is basically the standard one people think about when they think about DND. Eberron is more Magitek. These other settings are less common, but I'll note there's not necessarily a reason to exclude them, but it'd need to be a bit more iconic to that setting as if it isn't, there'd be little reason not to just use Toril or Eberron.

NB: These are my own musings and not anything close to a VC position.

~Dysole, who will note Scytale is more familiar with 4th edition (which is what DND figures were based off of) than she is
Old December 28th, 2018, 01:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Does anybody have a good VC spreadsheet?

I was adding a book to the books index, which D_S usually does, and that thread is a mess. Just lots of forum code to jump through.

When I updated the Power Rankings thread this summer, I put together a sheet that did most of that work, and the Excel parts aren't that hard. The part I don't really want to do is type out all the info for every card.

So.

Anybody have something that they could give me a copy of to work with? I'm basically looking for a spreadsheet with (at least most of) the following:

Unit Name
Book URL #
SoV or C3V
General
Point Cost
Planet
Commonality
Power Ranking
OM Color/Role
Old December 28th, 2018, 02:33 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup. The OP of the Index thread is a chore.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 28th, 2018, 04:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I have a Google Sheet which has:
Unit Name
Book URL #
SoV or C3V
Point Cost
Commonality

There is Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet (Download) which has all you want but is outdated (I think up to 2015). A planned project of mine was to combine the Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet (Download) with the C3V & SoV Spreadsheet, C3G Index, and HoSS Index to one massive Google Sheet, but not sure when I can get to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Does anybody have a good VC spreadsheet?

I was adding a book to the books index, which D_S usually does, and that thread is a mess. Just lots of forum code to jump through.

When I updated the Power Rankings thread this summer, I put together a sheet that did most of that work, and the Excel parts aren't that hard. The part I don't really want to do is type out all the info for every card.

So.

Anybody have something that they could give me a copy of to work with? I'm basically looking for a spreadsheet with (at least most of) the following:

Unit Name
Book URL #
SoV or C3V
General
Point Cost
Planet
Commonality
Power Ranking
OM Color/Role
Old December 28th, 2018, 04:19 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Not Yet

Give me a day or two and I could have my spreadsheet with all that information.

~Dysole, building spreadsheets all day every day
Old December 28th, 2018, 04:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Not Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Give me a day or two and I could have my spreadsheet with all that information.

~Dysole, building spreadsheets all day every day
I had you in mind when I asked. You have my email, right?
Old January 4th, 2019, 04:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

Thanks to @Dysole 's spreadsheet, I've made the VC Index Put-Together-er.

Probably not super helpful to anybody here, but it does have the forum code to link to every figure's book, if that's something you could use.
Old January 16th, 2019, 12:57 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

We almost got all the races of the World of Warcraft, except for gnomes, draeni and pandarian? The races we do have of the Alliance are humans, dwarf, night elves are equal to normal elves and the worgen are like lycanthrope. For the Horde are blood elves which are equal to drow, goblin, orc, tauren which are equal to minotaur, troll and undead.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 16th, 2019 at 03:20 AM. Reason: made it into a question
Old January 16th, 2019, 01:14 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
We almost got all the races of the World of Warcraft, except for gnomes, draeni and pandarian. The races we do have of the Alliance are humans, dwarf, night elves are equal to normal elves and the worgen are like lycanthrope. For the Horde are blood elves which are equal to drow, goblin, orc, tauren which are equal to minotaur, troll and undead.
This thread is for questions about the C3V/SoV. What you're saying is neither a question or even really about the C3V/SoV.
Old January 16th, 2019, 03:25 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
We almost got all the races of the World of Warcraft, except for gnomes, draeni and pandarian. The races we do have of the Alliance are humans, dwarf, night elves are equal to normal elves and the worgen are like lycanthrope. For the Horde are blood elves which are equal to drow, goblin, orc, tauren which are equal to minotaur, troll and undead.
This thread is for questions about the C3V/SoV. What you're saying is neither a question or even really about the C3V/SoV.
I was thinking about gnomes to heroscape, nothing is solid yet so C3V might get the miniature for the gnome card?

P.S. Anyone can do this gnome card, it may be my idea for now, but if anyone else makes the card then they can take credit.
Old January 16th, 2019, 03:56 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
I was thinking about gnomes to heroscape, nothing is solid yet so C3V might get the miniature for the gnome card?

P.S. Anyone can do this gnome card, it may be my idea for now, but if anyone else makes the card then they can take credit.
A quick search shows several people have already made cards for gnomes. Perhaps in the future the C3V team will add gnomes to their lineup or someone will submit gnomes to the SoV.

I believe this thread is supposed to be for questions regarding the two groups and the units they release. If you are trying to make a suggestion to make a gnome card, then I believe there is a separate thread for that. Or you could design and playtest a gnome card and get feedback in the pre-sov thread.
Old January 17th, 2019, 02:54 PM

Do the miniatures in that box serve any purpose?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs