Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 1st, 2007, 06:17 PM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Agent Minivann, I can add the words Special Attack to the card if you think it necessary. I think Aragorn may be a little undercosted based on recent testing, but we'll see.

Syvarris, I paint my own. I use GW LOTR minis and then paint them up myself. I prefer the scale and I never liked collectable games so never bought into the TMG. In terms of scale difference, it doesn't make any difference because I either play Heroscape, or LOTRscape, so the models are never used at the same time.

But I know some people have rebased their LOTR TMG minis to use in conjunction with the Heroscape stuff.

I plan to post photos of a game I had recently soon. You can see what they look like on the board.

Thanks for dropping in.

Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old December 2nd, 2007, 06:12 AM

Scath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Grima's abilities look really interesting and the shadow player should defend him at all cost. We will try it as soon as we find some time. Last week, we played pure Heroscape, so I do not have any further feedback on how specific cards play... but this week we will get back to them. Keep them coming...
Old February 5th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
awesome cards, I really like how the abilities reflect the characters in both the books and movies

Now I gotta start looking for Sabertooth minis, ugg well off to ebay * gasp*

Any one know a good place to see all the figures? A gallery or picture guide?
Old February 6th, 2008, 04:17 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Just wanted to say Boromir's Courage power is the best story-to-Heroscape translation I've ever seen in a custom. It's potentially powerful yet potentially counterable, and it's simple. It would work fine and be fun to play on a lot of original/vanilla figures. But it feels so right on Boromir in particular that after seeing his card, it's hard to imagine him without it. Great work!
Old February 6th, 2008, 04:58 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Thank you kindly rdhight.

Boromir's Courage ability is certainly one of my personal favourites. But just for the record, several members of this site helped with the refinement of this particular ability when I first created the Boromir card back on HQ. So it wasn't all me.

I have been meaning to get back to doing more LOTR customs, but have been very busy at school and my gaming time has been taken up with a new skirmish game Song of Blades and Heroes. I do hope to get some more customs done soon though. (Also have my TMNT to update and refine... not enough time! )

Cheers,
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old February 6th, 2008, 06:24 AM

Wiet is surprisingly tart
Wow, I wish I had seen that ability when I was wrecking my brain for a transfer of the Warhammer Quest 'Deathsong' (a dwarven ability) to Heroscape. Look here for my Dwarf custom which could possibly be a lot easier to understand using Courage instead of the Marker-mechanic (though as it stands now he is a bit more powerful).
Old April 13th, 2009, 07:09 PM

RedSkullz is surprisingly tart
Re: Lord of the Rings-Scape: The Project - Updated 1st Dec-G

I am searching out customs for different figures for 'scape and came across this thread...is there any chance you could update your pics boromir_and_kermit? I sure would like to try playtesting some Lotr Sabertooth figures in scape!
Old May 16th, 2009, 04:42 PM

Armydillo978 is surprisingly tart

And we will soon have dwarves to help further round out the LotR stable of figures. Elves, dwarves, orcs, Nazguls, spiders, Minas Tirith knights...now, we need Ents.

To recreate the Hobbit. Just need two packs of dwarves to round that out. And some troll proxies.

Bill
----------------
What would Zim do?

What would Rasczak say?
Old June 3rd, 2009, 07:42 AM

I will see if I can find these cards and upload them again.
I'm looking to re-buy all my Heroscape stuff, so will search for them if there is any interest.

Cheers,
Ben.

Last edited by Boromir_and_kermit; June 3rd, 2009 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old June 3rd, 2009, 12:23 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I am very much interested in seeing these customs.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 02:13 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I am very much interested in seeing these customs.
These all sound really cool!
Old June 3rd, 2009, 04:11 PM

RedSkullz is surprisingly tart

Yes please do get the pics back up if possible! Thanks for your efforts!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions