Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old April 19th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
So, Runehardt, when are you planning on having another 'Scape event at your place? If given enough time to make sure my calendar is clear, I'd definitely be interested in attending. I also heard a couple from the more southern SoCal crew that they'd be down, too, if the time works out.

Just throwing it out there... not to pressure you or anything... but D-Man was also raving about how great a host you are.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old April 19th, 2007, 12:34 AM

Runehardt has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
So, Runehardt, when are you planning on having another 'Scape event at your place?
Hopefully real soon. We have a bunch of busy weekends coming up but maybe the beginning of June would be a good time. Why don't I throw out the first Saturday in June as a strong possibility for a Simi Valhalla III / Simi Game Knights 2 event? That should give everybody enough time to plan. Let me know what you think!
Old April 19th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runehardt
Why don't I throw out the first Saturday in June as a strong possibility for a Simi Valhalla III / Simi Game Knights 2 event? That should give everybody enough time to plan. Let me know what you think!
That sounds really good, actually. For me, anyways. June weekends are pretty full, but the first weekend is open. So I'm definitely game.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old April 19th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runehardt
Why don't I throw out the first Saturday in June as a strong possibility for a Simi Valhalla III / Simi Game Knights 2 event? That should give everybody enough time to plan. Let me know what you think!
That sounds really good, actually. For me, anyways. June weekends are pretty full, but the first weekend is open. So I'm definitely game.
GAH!!!!!!!!!!

Another Simi Event passing me by!

I'll still be cruisin' the Mexican Riviera around that time.

I'll toast a Margarita to you guys!

Recent Games Played:
Old April 28th, 2007, 12:21 AM

Runehardt has disabled reputation
Well, it's official
June 2nd at my house in Simi.
Simi Game Knights II
Featured game will be HEROSCAPE (of course)

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...=244312#266300
Old April 28th, 2007, 04:35 PM

The Ghost has disabled reputation
The Ghost Iz On_Deck !

**** The Ghost ****
Old June 1st, 2007, 05:56 AM

JuicerGM has disabled reputation
Another event for June

On the 16th Dman and I are planning on getting together for a game day and if there were more people than us that would be great.

If you have access to the SoCal League group at Yahoo you can get information there otherwise PM me and I can get you what is going on.
Old June 2nd, 2007, 08:18 AM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
I was wondering if you guys were still breathing out there in SoCal :P Looks like you guys had a good time and I gotta tell you after winning a few of Runes stickers they are great prizes!!!

As for D-Man...you win again huh? its always the quiet ones :P I do not know if D shared with you but last time I was out I told him he looked like the one guy from the movie City Slickers...do not even ask me the guys name but all you have to do is look at him and you will know who I am talking about :P Who loves ya D????
I always remember him from Home Alone. Being compared to a guy who gets beaten up by bricks and his hair set on fire is not something I really want to encourage hehe Yeah I know who loves me, hope we get to play again sometime!

I am almost always willing to host games in my recroom on the weekends: lots of space and free air conditioning =) Anyone in the general area of Alhambra is welcome to hit me up to host a gameday.

I didn't see this brought up yet- people in the area should definately consider joining the socal leage group. Anyone hosting a game in the area mentions it here so you don't have to worry about missing a post in the forums.
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/...roscapeleauge/
Old June 9th, 2007, 02:33 PM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
Cycoduck reporting, over here in Long Beach

Old June 11th, 2007, 07:27 AM

madster7 has disabled reputation
Where are the rankings baby? Don't you South Cal guys want to know where you are like the AzHOLEs? You even got Hextrip back! Come on Hextrip! show them how its done like the AzHOLEs!
Old June 11th, 2007, 01:57 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart
Well the obvious reply is that we aren't that anal "badum-bum-ching!"

Pretty sure i'm 21-4 if you don't count the last tournament where only kids showed up. I couldn't begin to think of gameday numbers, but I know I lose a lot more often.
Old July 4th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycoduck
Cycoduck reporting, over here in Long Beach
Alright, cycoduck, good to see you posting here . Are you planning to go to ComicCon in San Diego? I group of 'scapers are going and hoping to get in some gaming.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers