Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old June 30th, 2020, 10:49 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Tickle's Public Design Workshop

Quote:

NAME = Queen of Fables
SECRET IDENTITY = Tsaritsa

SPECIES = Entity
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Queen
PERSONALITY = Evil

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 6

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

SLEEPING CURSE 15
Start the game with 1 white Curse marker on this card. After moving and before attacking, you can choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces and roll a 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, place the sleeping curse marker on the chosen figure's Army Card. Figures without the Magical Defense special power with a Curse marker on their Army Card cannot move, attack or be targeted for any special powers or attacks by opponents figures unless they are the only figure remaining in that player's army. After revealing an Order Marker on the affected figure's card or the card of an adjacent figure, that player may roll the 20-sided die, adding 5 to the roll if the Order Marker was revealed on the card of a King or Prince. If a 15 or higher is rolled, return the Curse marker to this card.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Queen of Fables is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Queen of Fables can take for this attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
I owe @Spidey'tilIDie a few writeups post-Con now. I actually like the concept of this character but it was hard to find a lot of info on her. Any suggestions Spidey?
Old June 30th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Her mini is super tall, probably more like a large 7-8. Don't actually know the character at all, but definitely one of those minis I have laying around that'd be cool to put to use.

Sleeping Curse is a bit goofy and on-the-nose, but that seems right for fairy-tale-themed supervillainy.
Old June 30th, 2020, 11:03 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea I just went straight for what you would think of for a sleeping curse. Aquaman was able to wake Wonder Woman from it because he used to be a Prince (currently King at the time) so I thought adding to the roll would be nice.
Old June 30th, 2020, 01:14 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Looks really good, Tickle. The only suggestion I have, and the only thing that seems missing, is her interaction with books. I'm not sure how exactly, but a book mechanic would be super thematic. Maybe lower he life some and she can retreat there to heal, or perhaps it could work similar to Mr. Mxy. Just spitballing here. Also, since she is SOOO powerful. Another cool idea is spells at a reduced cost. She turns all of Manhattan into a storybook forest just by thinking it and conjures ogres and trolls out of thin air, while also turning herself into a dragon (a la Malificent.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old June 30th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

I thought about an immortality type power, but any power like that + Magical Defense seems really annoying.
Old June 30th, 2020, 07:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe some sort of interaction with a specific type of henchmen? Her write up is compelling right now, but not loving how her leftbox syngergies would place her.

Also have we done Evil as a personality? I thought we were usually less one-dimensional than that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 30th, 2020, 07:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

Was going for the Evil Queen riff there. I think Evil works as a personality so I like the reference. She typically works alone from what I understand about her.
Old June 30th, 2020, 07:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Would we do “good” as a personality?

I might go Malevolent.

Old July 1st, 2020, 02:09 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was surprised that Beastman wasn't an "Evil" personality with a "Warrior" class, but I suppose Skeletor's Evil Warrior's could just one day be referenced in the powers of someone like Evil-Lynn, if at all. But that's another topic.
Old July 1st, 2020, 10:41 AM

Hmm, not the way I went with Evil-Lynn, but there's time to change still.

Old July 1st, 2020, 10:43 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

The sleeping curse is pretty awesome and brutal. Almost functions like Angstrom Levy!

I have this figure and would love to see a use for it. I always imagined her leading an army of fairytale people though. But I don't know the character at all, should she be some sort of leader?
Old July 1st, 2020, 10:54 AM

Seems like she summons them at least. Not sure if that's a direction that could be covered in a very brief power, though (since the current ones are pretty space heavy). Might work better as something on the cards of her fairytale people, but not sure if that's something we have any plans/figures for.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy