Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: CURRENT Save Heroscape Petition: Sign it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Dude, seriously? Your going to abandon VC customs? You won't be able to run long on "classic scape" and after your bored, which will come pretty soon you will ditch scape all together? You sir have gone .
I don't seem to have gotten bored with Classic Scape after all these years...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 18th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Dude, seriously? Your going to abandon VC customs? You won't be able to run long on "classic scape" and after your bored, which will come pretty soon you will ditch scape all together? You sir have gone .
Show a little respect, N_S. The way you phrased your statement was completely uncalled for.

And no one made any mention of quitting VC.
Old June 18th, 2013, 12:59 AM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I'll chime in here because I am in a unique position among members of this site...

Having worked at Hasbro 50 feet or so from Craig Van Ness for four years (2008 - 2011), and currently go in there twice a week for consulting work, I won't be signing any petitions. I'll also put out there that knowing what I know about Hasbro, a petition is not something I believe will convince them that a product that was costing too much to produce should be produced again, especially after a few years of material cost increases.

That being said, I'm out of this discussion.
One day, I hope I can work at hasbro fifty or so feet from a giant yeti with a superman cape. Then my life will be complete.

On topic though, heroscape was expensive. Maybe not for a miniatures game, but to a ten year old kid twenty bucks is a lot to spend on two squads. Now we have online 'scape so I have access to all the figures for free. Really all it's missing is an app version for the iPhone.

Oh and ninja status, just with the first master set there is enough content to keep you engaged in the game for a long time. I played with those 12 or 13 units for over a year before I ever got any more.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. Believe it or not, I don't care if anyone here uses customs and I have no desire to sell any of you on using them. I just think it's silly to crawl on your hands and knees and beg somebody to take your money for something they don't feel like doing anymore. I just think there are tons of better options (including just enjoying the tons and tons of official product that's already out there).

I understand the "Christmas morning" mentality, though, and if I were still as young as most of you guys, it'd probably be a bigger deal to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 18th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I undestand what you're saying. But I don't think anybody thinks of it as anything close to 'crawling on their hands and knees', I mean, most of these guys are into customs as well. As for me, I'm just sticking to the already-released stuff, I find enough excitement in the creation of new battlefields and scenarios and the battles themselves that I'm doing fine with the game as it is. I can't speak for everybody on the petition, but like I said a lot of them are into customs as well, and I think it would be fair to say that nobody's on their hands and knees right now...
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. Clearly, you've all given up at this point.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 18th, 2013, 09:39 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yes.

~JS, bummed

EDIT: Glad I didn't agree to that stupid bet of yours!

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; June 18th, 2013 at 10:01 AM.
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, pretty much.

Speaking of which, guys, this discussion is pointless, endless, and tiring, and the petition has gone kaput. Could an admin maybe kill this thread?
Old June 18th, 2013, 10:07 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I think bat's would be glad to do the honers.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News