Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old February 13th, 2013, 07:39 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Sheep's Tradelist - 3/5/23 - FINAL STRETCH

FIGURES

Classic

$7 Marro Stingers
$10 Q9

Last edited by Sheep; March 5th, 2023 at 10:44 PM.
Old February 21st, 2013, 08:01 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: heroscaper2010's 2-13-13 Tradelist

Reserved

Last edited by Sheep; June 28th, 2021 at 11:43 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:27 PM

Dropping the price of the SotM from $65 shipped to $50.

Last edited by Sheep; June 28th, 2021 at 11:43 AM.
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:50 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Completed a great trade with Heroscaper2010.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 07:56 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had a great trade with heroscaper2010! Highly recommended!
Old March 27th, 2013, 05:46 PM

Updated Tradelist:

I'm no longer selling the SotM, instead, I am looking to trade just the terrain.

I'm now looking for RotV terrain (just terrain).
Old June 28th, 2013, 03:33 PM

Re: heroscaper2010's 3-27-13 Tradelist

Updated Wants and Haves.

Want FotA x1-3 and Omnicron Snipers x3-9

Have Zanfor's Discovery Heroes (Morsbane, Valguard, Parmenio, Major X17, and Sudema)

Last edited by Sheep; June 28th, 2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old July 1st, 2013, 03:31 PM

Re: heroscaper2010's 6/28/13 Tradelist

Got rid of Sudema, Valguard, and Morsbane.

Last edited by Sheep; July 2nd, 2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

HEAR YE...HEAR YE
This one has to be told from the rooftops.

So, 'scaper2010 sent me some MacDirks that had visibly been chewed on by an animal or something, but not beat to hell, just chewed up a bit. Enough that it was noticeable. He also shipped them in a bubble mailer, which had one guy looking like he was surfing and leaning down to touch the water.

I contacted him, let him know, and he apologized profusely, was obviously upset about it, and begged me to "make it right". I explained that it was no biggie, it's just part of trading things online, sometimes it doesn't work out. I wasn't mad, even a little bit. Crap happens.

Fast forward a week.

I get this random box in the mail, and when I opened it, there was a half page letter of apology, a bible verse regarding making amends, and included a couple of nice HS models as well as a complete squad of figures.

YOU SIMPLY DO NOT FIND THIS KIND OF CLASS ANYWHERE BUT ON HEROSCAPERS. Of the hundreds of trades that I've done here, and the almost 700 trades I've done over the past 10 years or so, I have ~~~NEVER~~~ seen this kind of effort to truly make amends. UTTER CLASS.

I would trade with Heroscaper2010 without reservation or equivocation. He is TRULY one of the good ones; a good Christian, and quite a good man.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old January 22nd, 2014, 06:35 PM

So I got BF4 and AC4 for PS3 and they came with a code for the digital version of each game on the PS4 for $10. Of course, I don't have a PS4, so the codes are irrelevant to me. If any of you guys have a PS4 and want to get BF4 or AC4, I'd be willing to sell it the codes for like $20 or so (maybe a trade). That would save you a fair amount of money if you were to buy the disk ($60).

Assassin's Creed IV code expires January 31st, 2014.
Battlefield 4 code expires March 28th, 2014.
Old January 23rd, 2014, 07:17 AM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker

Selling just the code does not work. You will still need the PS3 disc to play the digital copy on the PS4.

http://us.playstation.com/digitalupgrade/
Old January 23rd, 2014, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha frog View Post
Selling just the code does not work. You will still need the PS3 disc to play the digital copy on the PS4.

http://us.playstation.com/digitalupgrade/
Ah, thanks for saying something! I wouldn't of known about that. I might as well redeem them then.

Also, I should be updating this thread within the next week. I pulled my 'Scape out for the first time since September or so a couple days ago, so once I go through the stuff, I'll update this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades