Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old October 14th, 2009, 05:18 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Your REPUTATION and You (Pt.2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Finally I can hide those annoying little green boxes. If for no other reason than that, the system is now much better. Thanks, LordRaidor.
Dude, what's your problem with green? And what's up with red? Do you have conflicting feelings around Christmas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
The CoNs have been on my watch list for a while now - especially the horrific "if there's anyone I didn't get PM me so I can be sure to rep you" posts. If there is a post worth repping, rep it. Remember - rep for posts, not players.

~Aldin, opposing apathetic rep
This has been EXACTLY what I've been saying for a while. I had maxed out bars before, and I'm really not that great of a member if you ask me (I should be wearing ripped pants, but instead I find myself in the custom bin) to deserve all of that. Most people in CoNs have way too high of a rep.

~Ep, not actually brainwashed by aldin
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Finally I can hide those annoying little green boxes. If for no other reason than that, the system is now much better. Thanks, LordRaidor.
Dude, what's your problem with green? And what's up with red? Do you have conflicting feelings around Christmas?
Maybe he should just try to go negative, then he wouldn't have to hide them.

Also, are the yellow doo-dads supposed to be order markers?
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Rep for everyone you just played a forum game with would be bad, rep given to specific game posts that you really appreciated would be good.
Question for CoNs: what if I really enjoyed a member's posting, but didn't want to go through the trouble of finding said post...
The CoNs have been on my watch list for a while now - especially the horrific "if there's anyone I didn't get PM me so I can be sure to rep you" posts. If there is a post worth repping, rep it. Remember - rep for posts, not players.

~Aldin, opposing apathetic rep
And, in that vein, I think it would be prefereable to 'double rep' someone in a game for 2 good posts than to rep everyone in the game for simply playing.
Don't worry, I don't rep everyone in the game, just the people I enjoyed playing with.

About the bolded part, I have a semi-problem with that. Say, for instance, I'm contacted by a false visionary, and in the end I take him out. By doing this, I have alot of fun with said false visionary, and rep him for having a good time. I don't see much of a problem with repping the player as well as the posts if you had fun with him. Here's a typical CoN rep from me:

'Great game, I had a blast playing with you! ~ABOMINATION~'

So, I had a blast playing with the person, even if I couldn't think of any outstanding posts that he made. It was all of his posts combined that made me have fun. Am I making any sense?
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:35 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I officially LOVE this new rep system.

Old October 14th, 2009, 05:44 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What does it mean if someone's rep is disabled?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
It means they're protected under the rep disabilities act.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 14th, 2009, 05:53 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
So they can't get repped, or what?

Old October 14th, 2009, 05:57 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Yup, they get a placard that you obviously saw and no one is allowed to make fun of them when they drool while talking.

(you are not allowed to see their rep, they still accumulate rep but it is not shown. Sheesh, read the thread! )
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
They receive rep, but it doesn't show.
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why is it just a few people? What's the point?

Old October 14th, 2009, 05:59 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes!
Old October 14th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Well, heres my fisrt post under the new rep system...Well, I would roll all sku, if I had someone to play against. I love the new rep titles.

PS. I really need some ripped pants...

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online