Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 15th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Major X17 = Fox NFL Robot?

Ok, is it just me or does that FoxSports NFL robot look a lot like Major X17 (absent the cyber claw).
Old January 15th, 2007, 04:16 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That's pretty funny. Battleball anyone?
Old January 15th, 2007, 04:19 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
dude thats crazy

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old January 15th, 2007, 05:11 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
huh, never noticed.

6 x 9 = 42

Old January 15th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I was watching a game yesterday and noticed that NFL robot, but didn't make the connection. Good one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
That's pretty funny. Battleball anyone?
Yeah. Battleball. And Plenty of Cyber Claws on those teams!

Old January 15th, 2007, 05:22 PM

Lex has disabled reputation
Ooh where did you get those Hex. I can see alot of possibilities for Vydar customs in there.

"I was once eaten by a krug... It spit me out... I guess I don't taste very good."

Old January 15th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex
Ooh where did you get those Hex. I can see alot of possibilities for Vydar customs in there.
it's a game called...wait for it...Battleball
Old January 15th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex
The pix came from BGG, BattleBall. The game can be picked up for cheap online or in stores. Stephen Baker and Craig Van Ness (Heroscape) designed BattleBall.
Old January 15th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's a fun game too.

Newb.
Old January 15th, 2007, 05:31 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
i love battle battlr ball 1 gamr a day with my dad usually since he isnt in to heroscape
Old January 15th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief
i love battle battlr ball 1 gamr a day with my dad usually since he isnt in to heroscape
huh? My universal translator must be broken.

Old January 15th, 2007, 05:48 PM

Lex has disabled reputation
He just typed r's instead of e's.

"I was once eaten by a krug... It spit me out... I guess I don't taste very good."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion