Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 5th, 2017, 05:45 AM

Elwood288 Woo who?
Help With Disney Customs

I found a set of Disney and Pixar figures I'd like to make cards for as a Christmas present. I'm stumped for ability ideas so far.

Characters are:
Mickey Mouse - Done
Minnie Mouse
Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
Stitch (Lilo and Stitch) - Done
Kermit the Frog
Mr. Incredible - Done
Mike Wazowski (Monsters Inc)
Sully (Monsters Inc) - Done
Buzz Lightyear - Done
Woody - Done

I've made cards for Buzz and Woody so far and would like those critiqued for balance as well. Thanks so much for the help.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Elwood288; December 18th, 2017 at 06:45 AM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 04:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Help With Disney Customs

I'll be honest, trying to do somehow giant-sized versions of Toy Story characters doesn't really work for me, just seems kind of weird. Seems like it would make more sense to go off the versions of them from their respective in fiction franchises or something. Looking forward to the others though, I think I have rough drafts for all of those except Kermit somewhere, I can try to dredge them up if you're still looking for ideas.

On the cards:

Buzz seems crazy juiced for just 150 points, and I don't really get the point of having the Yellow Laser 'unspecial attack' or what it is representing. Falling with Style doesn't really work as written, I get where you're going with it though. I'm trying to remember if there are any similar powers you could crib off, Glide off of C3G's Prowler maybe?

I'm not sure what is supposed to be going on with Woody, the two different target switching powers are going to cause a lot of headaches in a game. I don't get why he needs two powers that occupy the same design space (and get really messy interacting with each other), or why one of them can force an opponent to attack their own figures. Targeting is already a vague and messy part of the Heroscape rules, it's not something I'd recommend fiddling with to this level. I'd say you should ditch one of the powers, then it will be a lot easier to refine the other.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:42 AM

Elwood288 Woo who?

Thanks for the response. Yeah any ideas you could throw my way would be great. Most of these characters not being the fighting type makes this tricky.

On Buzz I like the Glide ability description so I will use that. I've also made a few tweaks on his laser abilities you can check on his card. Still not sure if the points are okay.

On Woody I agree about the confusion. I like the There's a Snake in my Boot name though so I'm going to see if I can think of something else for it. It might get cut which would be a shame.

Last I made a card for Mr. Incredible and I'm pretty happy with it.

Buzz Card
Spoiler Alert!

Mr. Incredible Card
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Elwood288; December 6th, 2017 at 04:18 AM.
Old December 16th, 2017, 05:28 AM

Elwood288 Woo who?

Double post hooooo!

Got Stitch's card done. I like it but it could probably use some balancing. Also updated Woody.

Stitch
Spoiler Alert!

Woody
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards