Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 13th, 2010, 10:43 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My first custom project. :)

So since 'scape has been canceled I have turned to customs, and this is my first custom. I have just finished the figure and will soon start on the card. I just want some comments on the figure before I get started. Here's some pictures.

Old November 15th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My first custom project. :)

Nicely based.

What figure is it? A battlemech?

And what size base did you use? Normal or Deathwalker?

I know you had said that you wanted him to be Deathwalker 6k, but his style is so different than the other DWs, you might think about making an all new mech/soulborg faction.

Maybe to bulk out that new general?

Anyway, great start and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old November 15th, 2010, 05:57 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My first custom project. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
Nicely based.

What figure is it? A battlemech?

And what size base did you use? Normal or Deathwalker?

I know you had said that you wanted him to be Deathwalker 6k, but his style is so different than the other DWs, you might think about making an all new mech/soulborg faction.

Maybe to bulk out that new general?

Anyway, great start and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
It is a Stinger mech from Mechwarrior Dark Ages.

It is a normal base.

I feel he makes a good DW because he is DW6K so he is an earlier model to the other DWs. So he should be different imo.

I plan to do that with other customs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards