Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old August 28th, 2006, 06:12 PM

Startoker has disabled reputation
Master sets at Meijer for $9.98

Just bought 11 master sets at Meijer in the Dayton/Beavercreek (Ohio) area on clearance for $9.98 ea. Got an additional 10% off because my wife works there. I bought all they had but check around Meijers in the area, it might be a store-wide thing.
Stoker
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:14 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
OMG! SCORE!!!
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:20 PM

yanks114kd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
going to look in troy soon

14MS-15RTTFF-6VW-5TT-6-FOTA-6SOTM-3TJ
1-MARVEL-3-D&D
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Grats on your find, Startoker! Thanks for posting the information so other folks can find the sales!

Newb.
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:38 PM

Thor has disabled reputation
Blast! Meijers! I wish I had one of those near me
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
See now this is the way to gather up enough stock to sponsor tourneys!!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:44 PM

The troy store is now out just bought there last 3 sets. I plan to give them to some people who like the game but don't have the $$$$ to pay for it. My one good deed for the year.

1-MARVEL-3-D&D
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:50 PM

Startoker has disabled reputation
Question for yanks114kd

So yanks114kd. Were they on clearance for $9.98 in Troy too? Because if that's the case it might be a chain wide thing, meaning Mich. and some of the other surrounding states.
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Guess I am going to Meijer!
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
how is that pronounced?

(May-shur?)
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:53 PM

Yes they were like $9.98

1-MARVEL-3-D&D
Old August 28th, 2006, 07:01 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Kentucky....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales