Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 25th, 2006, 12:29 AM

Runehardt has disabled reputation
It was partly because of the wife's comment... "like you need more Heroscape stuff". I just got two of the Tundra sets and one of Ranknar's. I've opened one snow set and now I have to rearrange the map I just finished a couple of days ago and I really like it. Oh well, maybe I'll just make another map... Wait, that'll make the wife upset if I take over another area of the house!
What sets did Revdyer get today? One of each?
Old May 25th, 2006, 12:41 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runehardt
It was partly because of the wife's comment... "like you need more Heroscape stuff". I just got two of the Tundra sets and one of Ranknar's. I've opened one snow set and now I have to rearrange the map I just finished a couple of days ago and I really like it. Oh well, maybe I'll just make another map... Wait, that'll make the wife upset if I take over another area of the house!
Congrats Runehardt!

Aren't they gorgeous? The Tundra is soooo much fun to play. We've had the same set-up at my house for the last 3 weeks. We use the heavy snow/heavy ice movement rule and we've got one set's worth smack dab in the middle of the battlefield.

I find T.Tundra much more fun than VW. And the Dzu-Tuh so much more draft-attractive than the Moe, Larry, and Curly (Obisidians).

The heroes are hot too, huh? My favorite sculpt being Braxas and I've drafted Theracus, Major and Nilfheim the most.

I got a similar response from my wife.
She also guess-timated how much money I had sunk this time, but I countered that I recently sold off a big lot of games and had the money to spend...

Newbie knows what I'm talking about....
Old May 25th, 2006, 01:32 AM

Runehardt has disabled reputation
They are awesome. I didn't think I would love the glaciers but they are very cool looking. I wonder if in the second or third production run of snow sets the ice and glaciers will stay the same. Hopefully they don't change like the water tiles did. The heros are still in their package resting!
My problem is I've been keeping all the large boxes in case I need to put the stuff back in and sell them in 20 years. Then I have the custom cases for the figures and stuff. So basically my heroscape is taking up almost twice the space it should be. Add to that the customs and the dice towers and custom table tops...
Old May 25th, 2006, 01:40 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runehardt
Congrats Runehardt!

Aren't they gorgeous? The Tundra is soooo much fun to play. We've had the same set-up at my house for the last 3 weeks. We use the heavy snow/heavy ice movement rule and we've got one set's worth smack dab in the middle of the battlefield.

I find T.Tundra much more fun than VW. And the Dzu-Tuh so much more draft-attractive than the Moe, Larry, and Curly (Obisidians).

The heroes are hot too, huh? My favorite sculpt being Braxas and I've drafted Theracus, Major and Nilfheim the most.

I got a similar response from my wife.
She also guess-timated how much money I had sunk this time, but I countered that I recently sold off a big lot of games and had the money to spend...

Newbie knows what I'm talking about....
Umm...your wife has never told me I spend too much on Hero.....errr oh you meant the lot of games....yeah....nevermind.

Newb.
Old May 25th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
K/H, thanks for the apology; I can understand getting carried away. The problem is that posting or email isn't a very nuanced means of communicating, and it's easy to offend if we're not careful.

LilNewbie -- thank for the shared good wishes.

Runehardt -- I got one of each, but I think there will be another set of tundra on the way. Like you, I immediately modified the map I had set up to include the ice and snow, and it does, indeed, look great.

I'll find out how it plays at our weekly game tonight.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units