Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 24th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by feekonea
wait, so what if its finn vs. su bak na, and fin is standing on 1 ground space higher than su bak na,does he get height advantage, or no?

o and about that comment towards hex, i was only joking. I guess next time I should put a smiley there, sorry.
Yes, for normal height advantage (+1 attack die) its determined both figures bases.

For Extreme Height advantage (+2 attack dice) its determined by the lower figure's height and the higher figures base.

Check out the rulebook in the link I posted
Old May 24th, 2006, 05:47 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by feekonea
wait, so what if its finn vs. su bak na, and fin is standing on 1 ground space higher than su bak na,does he get height advantage, or no?

o and about that comment towards hex, i was only joking. I guess next time I should put a smiley there, sorry.
Tone is a fickle thing on these boards Finn gets the advantage of +1, but he'd have to be 22 levels (I thinkSBK's height is 12) higher than SBK's base to get +2.

EDIT: yet another notch in Nether's gunstock. 4 minutes, not even close
Old May 24th, 2006, 05:54 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
ok thanks guys.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old May 24th, 2006, 07:00 PM

Butters has disabled reputation
Thanks guys you've helped alot I forget to check their specials once we start the game. I got the height thing down now so my brother wont cheat me anymore.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units