Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old July 19th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
FotA and RttFF available at Hasbrotoyshop.com

I was just searching for random deals when i noticed that they werent out of stock. Last time i checked i thought they were. If they have been available this whole time then I am sorry for making a useless thread. I just wanted to let everyone here know they are up before they are gone.

Update. you can only check out with one FotA in your cart!

Update: RttFF also available at hasbro

Last edited by southwest ninja; July 20th, 2008 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Updated
Old July 19th, 2008, 05:52 PM

zettian_guard is surprisingly tart
Re: Castles available at Hasbrotoyshop.com

Thanks for the update. Now all we need is a nice code for 20% off & free shipping!

Old July 20th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: FotA and RttFF available at Hasbrotoyshop.com

RttFF listed in stock as well! updating first post
Old July 20th, 2008, 11:13 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: FotA and RttFF available at Hasbrotoyshop.com

Wow, they got a lot of them too... 980!

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales