Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 4th, 2019, 08:52 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
The biggest problem with Vaarks lately has been availability. Are these minis widely available?
Yes you're right. They can be tough to find. They do have some on Amazon and a few other places. I bought mine on ebay.

https://www.amazon.com/Confrontation.../dp/B001JJDRBK

If the powers on the card are sound, I can always look for alternative figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards