Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 9th, 2014, 09:37 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The G.I. Joe Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I think Destro is more or less ready, I'm pretty comfortable with his powers and price at 180. I haven't done much play testing of late so everything else will need to wait until I get in some more games with them, although I doubt the Baroness will change at all. Better to take my time and make sure rather then rushing through the process though.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 17th, 2014, 01:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Roadblock was made from an Augustus Cole Gears of War Heroclix figure. I cut some of the plastic off the gun and added the ammo belt.
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 17th, 2014, 01:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Gung-Ho was a major custom figure job using parts from multiple sources. All the different parts seemed perfect when I started working on him but then I discovered that the scale was a bit off. The main body I used ended up being smaller in scale then what it needed to be. He was so far along though that I just tried to make it work. He is a little short so I ended up giving him a boost via the base and his arms still look a little too big too me but overall I'm happy I have him.
Spoiler Alert!

Here are some under construction pics.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Yodaking; December 17th, 2014 at 02:02 PM.
Old December 17th, 2014, 01:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Stalker was pretty easy to do. I started with a G.W. Bridge figure from the Deadpool set and added the beret & a mustache before repainting.
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 17th, 2014, 01:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Beachhead is the Agent Zero figure from the Deadpool set repainted. The only changes I made to the figure were trimming down the length of the gun barrel and altering the area around his eyes.
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 17th, 2014, 02:08 PM
C3G Landlord

With the minis done, here are my ideas for some Joes starting with Stalker. As always any thoughts/comments/ideas are welcome as these guys are not yet set in stone.

Stalker (Lonzo R. Wilkinson)
Human
UH
Ranger
Pragmatic
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 7
Attack 4
Defense 4

L.R.R.P. LEADER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and moving Stalker at least 1 space with his normal move, before attacking with Stalker you may move up to 3 Soldiers, Rangers, or Commandos you control 4 spaces each.

FIELD MEDIC
Instead of attacking with Stalker, if Stalker is unengaged you may reveal the X Order Marker on this card and choose an adjacent friendly human or clone figure. Remove up to two wound markers from that figures card.

Initial PT @140 points - Team Lost Twice, Won Once
Team Test 2 @140 points - Team Lost
Team Test 2 @140 points - Team Lost

Synergy
Synergy List for L.R.R.P. Leader
Synergy List for Field Medic (C3G)
Synergy List for Field Medic (GIJoe)

Last edited by Yodaking; September 2nd, 2015 at 07:45 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations