Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old January 18th, 2011, 04:50 PM

UPtrainfan89 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Talking Large HeroScape Collection for Trade/Sale

Hello Fellow Heroscapers!

Im selling/trading my large collection of Heroscape. The reason for this is that it just doesnt get played here anymore and everyone that play it moved away, I also no longer have the room for it living in a small place. It is a perfect collection for someone wanting to get into heroscape but just cant find a lot of it. I know a lot of heroscape sets are discontinued (if not all) and are hard to find and some of what I have I know is hard to find from just looking on ebay at avalability and pricing. This is also great for the heroscaper like I was who just cant seem to ever have enough, Lol.

It is all in great condition, and has been stored in a display cabinet. It is all opened, and from a smoke and pet free home.(Any bends in the figures are from the packaging when I got them, but they are very durable.) All sets are complete unless stated. Some Figures have a small circle sticker on the bottom with initials, it was just to tell armies appart when we played, and they are easy to take off.

I also have about 8-10 extra figures that were bought from the local game store that dont have cards, but I had the sets they came from so it wasnt a big deal at the time.

I also will have to see if all the master sets have all there chits, I know 4-5 of them do, but will make sure. (more than enough for any game anyways, Lol.) If I missed to list anything is is probly something small and will be included also. I also have the books the came with all the sets.

Here is the majority/all of what I have:

(x3) HeroScape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie (I do have a couple extra figures for this set like a mech and a marro hero I think. Also two of the sets should be the original release with the red and blue dice and the glittery water tiles.) (I do know for sure I dont have two of the archers, Syvarris, for two of these sets, only one.)

(x3) HeroScape Master Set 2: Swarm of the Marro

(x1) HeroScape Orm's Return: Heroes of Laur (I do have a couple extra figures to this set like the green dragon, the marro dragon, and 1-2 others.)

(x1) HeroScape Orm's Return: Road to the Forgotten Forest (I have an extra tree to this set.)

(x4) HeroScape Ticalla Jungle

(x3) HeroScape Fortress of the Archkyrie Expansion Set (This set should have all its pieces, I remember it was a set with a lot of pieces.)

(x2) HeroScape Wave 8: Soldiers and Wolves (I also have 2 extras sets of just the soldiers.)

(x3) HeroScape Wave 8: Marro Cavalry

(x1) HeroScape Wave 8: Elves

(x1) HeroScape Wave 7: Spearmen and Riflemen

(x1) HeroScape Wave 7: Templar Knights

(x1) HeroScape Wave 7: Fiends and Vampires

(x1) HeroScape Wave 7: Heroes of Elswin

(x1) HeroScape Wave 3: Monks and Guards (I Have an extra Guard also)

(x1) HeroScape Wave 3: Heroes of Nostralund

(x1) HeroScape Wave 2: Drones and Minions (I Have an extra Minion also)

(x3) HeroScape Wave 2: Minute Men and Wolves

(x1) HeroScape Wave 2: Knights and the Swog Rider

(x4) HeroScape Wave 1: Snipers and Vipers

(x1) HeroScape Wave 1: The IX Roman Legion

(x2) HeroScape Wave 1: Heroes of Bleakwoode

Im not quite sure what Im asking for it all yet plus shipping, but I have an Idea, I also would like to keep it sold as a lot and just to the US only, shipping anywhere else is just expensive these days. I just dont have the time to piece it all out, nor would I like to mess with ebay. (I know Ive added up what I paid for it all at list price and cut that by about half and took in to account rare sets its still around the $400 - $450 range, so this is a lot of stuff.)

I am also very interested in trading or partial trading for an Alienware Desktop or Laptop or Similar Nice Gaming PC. Must be in Great condition and Great Working condition (Nothing broken), I know whats good. I do more PC gaming now and a little web design on the side so it is about time I look into getting a more powerful PC, that can do what I want it to do, so figured I could see what offers I can get for a PC first, Lol.

If you are interested, have any questions, offers, or PC offer just send me a message/pm and I will make sure to check back frequently and get back to you as soon as possable. I can also take some pictures if requested. If I missed anything I will try and update this accordingly.

Thanks for Looking!

P.S. - Also sorry if this looks like the first time Ive posted here. I just havent been on for a long wile and seem to have forgotten my Info and email I put it under, wich I think is an email I no longer use. So I guess Im starting new, so hello to everyone again, Lol.
Also hope I posted this in the right section.

Last edited by UPtrainfan89; January 18th, 2011 at 08:40 PM.
Old January 18th, 2011, 04:57 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Large HeroScape Collection for Trade/Sale

You'll get more buyers selling things separately. Also, that way, people from all over the US will be able to get things they want, rather than people within your driving distance.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old January 18th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

The only other place this could go in is the trade thread (in the forum "Scapers Online"), however, this is just as good of a place.

If you'd like a decent estimate of what you can sell it for, you could go to this site, which is basically where you go through, add to the cart what you want to sell, and then they will buy it. (Some of those are quite rare, for example, the Jungle set sells for about $60 on ebay, and wave 2-3/ROTV masterset are also more expensive than the original list price on any store)
Old January 18th, 2011, 05:07 PM

To 'Scaper94: Selling in pieces may attract more buyers but one major problem Ive had in the past with another game collection I had was, you sell about half the collection easily then the half your stuck with you about have to give away to sell it.
I dont think thats the case with heroscape tho since it was an excelent game and now it discontinued.
I may try as a lot first and see what happens then is its a no go then I may try piecing it out.

To Fen Hydra: Thats what I noticed on ebay, a lot of the original wave and ROTV were rare and the jungle set itself went for $60-$80 easily.
Man I can remember when I got those sets you could find them fairly easy at the local game store, now they are really hard to find and get, Lol.
Old January 18th, 2011, 05:17 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPtrainfan89 View Post
To 'Scaper94: Selling in pieces may attract more buyers but one major problem Ive had in the past with another game collection I had was, you sell about half the collection easily then the half your stuck with you about have to give away to sell it.
I dont think thats the case with heroscape tho since it was an excelent game and now it discontinued.
I may try as a lot first and see what happens then is its a no go then I may try piecing it out.
Well, I'd probably buy some stuff if you'd split it up. You're collection could get you about $400-$500, but shipping could be another $100 for the person buying. You'll get more money by selling individually. Just my

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old January 18th, 2011, 05:46 PM

Quick update, I did go through the Dice and I think didnt the sets that have the white combined dice come with 12 and one black D20?
If so I have 4 sets of 12 white combined dice and 6 black D20's. Also have 20 of the original blue dice and 20 of the original red dice. So I think Im only missing one set of dice for one of the master sets, maybe.

Last edited by UPtrainfan89; January 18th, 2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old January 18th, 2011, 06:48 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

If I were you I would split up the Jungle and fortress sets and group the rest together. Also there will be extremely high demand for rarer sets such as Templar Knights & Monks and Guards - but you will have a harder time getting rid of the hero packs and wave 1 & 8 which are in stock so it might be best to group it in with the rarer packs. As Fen Hydra, noted, go to Auggie's Buy Site and see what he would pay for everything and you can either sell to him or use that as a minimum price guide for selling here.

P.S. You have 6 sets of dice (white combined were 12/set, Red & Blue were 10 each a set.) which also probably means you have at least two sets of sparkly water.
Old January 18th, 2011, 07:01 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

I would buy your wave 1 and one RotV for around 50-80 dollars.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old January 18th, 2011, 08:09 PM

Onichi is surprisingly tart

If you're willing to split it, I'd love the wave 2 and 3 stuff and the Templar Knights. (I was kind of late into the game so i missed them the first time around)

Good trades: the incredible mate, UtahScott, Vivaldi

"Everybody's Scapegoat" is part of my job description.
Old January 18th, 2011, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
P.S. You have 6 sets of dice (white combined were 12/set, Red & Blue were 10 each a set.) which also probably means you have at least two sets of sparkly water.
That explains it, I couldnt remember if one or two were original sets, so it must be two. So that means all the sets have there dice and yep most likely means two sets of sparkly water tiles. (I always like the the old water tiles better than the new solid colored ones, they looked better before the change, Lol.)
Old January 18th, 2011, 08:39 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart
Re: Large HeroScape Collection for Trade/Saled

Sorry for being late. Just wondering if you decided to split it up an if you have anything left. If so you can just PM me.

Thanks
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:21 PM

Scaperdad knows what's in an order marker Scaperdad knows what's in an order marker Scaperdad knows what's in an order marker

I have a brother-in-law who is just getting into the game and might be interested in the whole collection. What are you officially offering for the whole thing?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales