Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Trial of Magneto (custom by allskulls)

Next up on trial is a nomination from rdhight. All are welcome and encouraged to bring there input. Please be aware of the discussion guidelines.

AllSkulls' version of...

Any playtesting should only include this custom and official units or TNT customs. Playtesting with Classicscape is welcome so we can see how the custom works with official squads.

Playtest suggestions:
  • 1. Choose a specific species to act as Mutants to utilize his Revolutionary Action ability.
    2. Swap out Doctor Doom for Magneto in an all Marvel, good vs bad battle.

I am really hoping there will be no changes needed on this one...I accidently saved the flattened version in place of the layered one.
Old July 18th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
You're lucky, the photo program I use *only* allows me to save as flattened versions. So revisions involve a lot of cut and paste with my templates ... :P
Oh, and it should be noted (I know he knows this, but I want to make sure everyone else does to), that even though Allskull's card was nominated by someone else, as its creator he still does not receive a vote. Which means he has to get a stamp from myself, Eclipse, and Firemaster all to get that coveted stick of dyn-o-mite.
I'll give this a fuller review in a bit. Glad to see you finally got it up.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 18th, 2007, 09:05 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It looks good, the only thing I would change wording wise is the last line of the card. I just don't like "The owner of this card may never lose control of this card." I would say "Magneto may never be controlled by your opponent."

Old July 18th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Grindmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
It looks good, the only thing I would change wording wise is the last line of the card. I just don't like "The owner of this card may never lose control of this card." I would say "Magneto may never be controlled by your opponent."
I truly hope I don't have to recreate the whole card for that one line

I see where you are coming from and I can take it either way. I'll wait to hear from others on this.
Old July 18th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Grindmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Glad to see you finally got it up.
Old July 18th, 2007, 09:12 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
I truly hope I don't have to recreate the whole card for that one line

I see where you are coming from and I can take it either way. I'll wait to hear from others on this.
Don't recreate the whole card for such a small line. Do you save the background its own file? Then copy the part of the background that is where the problem is, paste the copied part on top, and then re-type the power in the now blank space.

Old July 18th, 2007, 09:19 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Quote:
Glad to see you finally got it up.

OK, seriously, not what I meant ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 18th, 2007, 09:22 PM

I think I'm ok with the "owner of this card" wording. I'm not the best at official card wording though, so I'd take Eclipse or Firemaster's advice over mine on this one. Bat-a-rang review in a few minutes (I meant to do this with Jack 'O Blade's as well, but I didn't get to it).

Old July 18th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
One suggestion I have would be to reword the part about Magneto not being able to be targeted by any special ability from a Telepath. I know the intent is to keep p-s-y-chic powers from working on him, but a Telepath could have other specials that aren't p-s-y-chic in nature. For example, if a Telepath has Double Attack they wouldn't be able to attack Magneto with it. Or if they had Disengage, it sounds like Magneto still would get a disengagement swipe.
Old July 18th, 2007, 09:25 PM

It is a bit all encompassing.

Old July 18th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
It is a bit all encompassing.
I guess that's okay if that was the intent, but I got the impression that's not what he meant.
Old July 18th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Grindmaster

Dangit! I knew I was going to have to change something
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations