Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old August 16th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by dra(gon)
dead like me 4 ever!!!! why did they cancelled that too.

YES YOU ARE MY NEW HERO!!!

Dead like me was good, as well as Invasion and Surface, but maybe shows like this are better without an ending.

If it's a great show, that has the potential to go for 3-4 seasons why not kill it off soon.

Go out while it's on the top, before it gets too complicated and it takes more $$ to pay for research and writers than it does to do the show.

Kind of like Spawn should have done around comic 90,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 16th, 2006, 07:11 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeperOfPeace
Where do you guys get this information? I have yet to see or read anything that is firmly convincing.

Not trying to be rude or say I don't believe you guys, but I extremely detest rumors.
Umm, Surface - The Complete Series came out on dvd yesterday. I don't think that's a rumor.

Old August 18th, 2006, 12:43 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman
Networks seem to like cancelling stuff. Personally I stopped watching invasion after being an avid watcher for the first few weeks. It just wasn't pulling me in; I didn't really care about any of the characters. Out of all the new scifi shows, on standard networks, Surface had to be the best and i'm glad they aren't bagging it, but there was talk about it happening so i'm still crossing my fingers until I see it back on tv.
I couldn't agree with this more. That and the season 1 dvd of battlestar gallactica have sucked me in.

Who knew Battlestar Gallactica would be so good?

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 18th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
Oh man, BSG rocks my socks!

I have a countdown going until the new season starts. 53 days until October 10th! Thats too freaking long!
Old August 18th, 2006, 10:58 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
Oh man, BSG rocks my socks!

I have a countdown going until the new season starts. 53 days until October 10th! Thats too freaking long!
I've only seen season 1 so far. I'm getting a copy of season 2 next week. Can't wait.

Old August 18th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yeah, I first realized Invasion was cancelled while watching a commercial for season 2 of Prison Break and there's Sheriff Tom Underlay (William Fichtner) from Invasion now the Sheriff persuing the escapees - A bizarre crossover maybe?!? Actually, Sci-Fi has picked up the first season reruns and this has spawned rumors that all is not dead for the Invasion.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old August 18th, 2006, 03:32 PM

molson is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Space, Above and Beyond
Babylon 5: Crusade
Firefly
AMEN!

I was lucky (and perserverent) enough to record the entirety of S:AAB from SciFi reruns (Digital Cable, unfortunately, with commercials intact ). That helps - sometimes...

I really am starting to think that if it has a spaceship in it and it's not Star Trek, it's dead. But then, thinking about Enterprise...

BSG has one season left - bets?
Old August 18th, 2006, 04:07 PM
something

Back to Invasion - I think that Sci-Fi should pick it up. I think the show would have eventually gotten good and the people that did like it deserve to see some sort of resolution.

Old August 18th, 2006, 04:16 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I think BSG's future would be better if NBC wasn't footing the bill. That scares me. Other than that, it's one of the best edgy dramas on a non-premium channel since The Shield.
Old August 20th, 2006, 12:12 AM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokscry
Quote:
Where do you guys get this information? I have yet to see or read anything that is firmly convincing.

Not trying to be rude or say I don't believe you guys, but I extremely detest rumors.
Umm, Surface - The Complete Series came out on dvd yesterday. I don't think that's a rumor.
Sorry, but I wasn't speaking about Surface. I was referring to Invasion.

Dead Like Me is the show about the reapers right? If so, that show was cancelled? I thought there was a new episode just last Friday.

Oh and booyah Family Guy is back!

I also would like to see for myself where Invasion is officially cancelled. Rumors are dangerous and I don't deal with them.

Old August 20th, 2006, 12:19 AM
something

A great website for upcoming movies and tv/dvd updates is www.comingsoon.net I go there everyday.

Old August 20th, 2006, 11:01 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokscry
Quote:

I also would like to see for myself where Invasion is officially cancelled. Rumors are dangerous and I don't deal with them.
I'd say this is official as well....

http://entertainment.circuitcity.com...id=WHV81318DVD

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media