Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 13th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
Half an hour and we go for 5-0 baby!

Go Big Blue!
What was I thinkin'? Countin' my chickens.

Go Big Blue....

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old October 14th, 2008, 05:47 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Half an hour and we go for 5-0 baby!

Go Big Blue!
What was I thinkin'? Countin' my chickens.

Go Big Blue....
What happened to the great Eli? He looked like he did 2 years ago.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old October 14th, 2008, 04:36 PM

zettian_guard is surprisingly tart

The Lions get their second victory of the season! First, Millen gets the boot, now the Lions rob the Cowboys in a trade for Roy Williams. The Lions get the Cowboys' 1st, 3rd and 6th round picks next year. The Lions give the Cowboys WR Roy Williams and a 7th round pick.

Being a long suffering Lions fan I'll take my victories whenever and wherever I can.

Old October 14th, 2008, 04:53 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Go Steelers. Yay for the win. A horrible ugly win but a win nonetheless. Thank heavens we have a stellar defense that scores as many points as our offense. I can't understand how a team could have such a horrible Offensive line. I hope things get fixed quick.
You beat me to it gamjuven, I was about to comment on 'what the hell has happened to the Steelers' even though they won last night. A win is a win I guess, no matter how ugly.
Give the Ravens some credit here, especially Flacco. We Ravens fans haven't had an offense for years. It was a tough loss, but I was very happy with how the Ravens played, and stayed in the game after giving up 14 points in 15 seconds. That was a great drive to tie it up at 20 points. Had the Steelers not gained good yardage on the next to last play, the outcome of the game could has been much different.

Isn't Flacco a rookie? He looked great. Ravens have needed a quarterback for soo long.
Yea he played pretty well. I'm still gonna coin the nickname "Flakey Flacco" though. I thought of it during the game. Cheesy, but effective.
Old October 14th, 2008, 05:01 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zettian_guard View Post
The Lions get their second victory of the season! First, Millen gets the boot, now the Lions rob the Cowboys in a trade for Roy Williams. The Lions get the Cowboys' 1st, 3rd and 6th round picks next year. The Lions give the Cowboys WR Roy Williams and a 7th round pick.

Being a long suffering Lions fan I'll take my victories whenever and wherever I can.
I think that was a good move. I feel for you and your team, being a Falcons fan. Neither one of our clubs have had much success in past seasons. The lions can't help but improve now with Millen gone.
That being said. Matt Ryan and the Falcons are the surprise story of the NFL this year.
Watch out NFC!

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old October 14th, 2008, 05:17 PM

zettian_guard is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek View Post
Quote:

I think that was a good move. I feel for you and your team, being a Falcons fan. Neither one of our clubs have had much success in past seasons. The lions can't help but improve now with Millen gone.
That being said. Matt Ryan and the Falcons are the surprise story of the NFL this year.
Watch out NFC!
Matt Ryan is definitely one of the big surprises in the NFL this year. It looks like you guys got a nice replacement for Michael Vick. Since the Lions have a couple of 1st round picks, how about a trade for Matt Ryan?

Old October 18th, 2008, 04:28 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek View Post
Quote:

Watch out NFC!
Matt Ryan is definitely one of the big surprises in the NFL this year. It looks like you guys got a nice replacement for Michael Vick. Since the Lions have a couple of 1st round picks, how about a trade for Matt Ryan?
I'm so down with this idea.
Old November 4th, 2008, 05:26 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
Uh, my picks... I usually don't do these kinda things, but hey why not just throw 'em down here and see how many I get right at the end of the regular season?

AFC EAST: Patriots
AFC NORTH: Browns
AFC SOUTH: Colts
AFC WEST: Chargers
AFC WILD#1: Bengals
AFC WILD #2: Chiefs
NFC EAST: Cowboys
NFC NORTH: Vikings
NFC SOUTH: Panthers
NFC WEST: Cardinals
NFC WILD#1: Seahawks
NFC WILD #2: Giants

Yeah I picked a few upsets.
It's always funny to look back on these. However, the season is not near over!

SPECIAL THANKS TO: oni, tppytel
My Tradelist
Deciper SWCCG Trading
List of Good Traders
Can't find it? Try the Index
Old November 4th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Uh, my picks... I usually don't do these kinda things, but hey why not just throw 'em down here and see how many I get right at the end of the regular season?

AFC EAST: Patriots
AFC NORTH: Browns
AFC SOUTH: Colts
AFC WEST: Chargers
AFC WILD#1: Bengals
AFC WILD #2: Chiefs
NFC EAST: Cowboys
NFC NORTH: Vikings
NFC SOUTH: Panthers
NFC WEST: Cardinals
NFC WILD#1: Seahawks
NFC WILD #2: Giants

Yeah I picked a few upsets.
It's always funny to look back on these. However, the season is not near over!
Which ones did you get right so far?
Old November 4th, 2008, 05:41 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Bengals are doing great so far....

Curse you for not having the Steelers up there.
Old November 4th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My Steelers one yesterday, which means their will be a change in office!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old November 4th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post

Curse you for not having the Steelers up there.
Yes, and the Packers too. I still can't get over how they lost to the Titans. Although I think that the Packers did a great job against one of the best teams in the NFL

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV