Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 15th, 2024, 02:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G2.0 Index of released Designs

Thanks!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 5th, 2024, 05:26 PM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyperkins13 View Post
Hi there
Just looking at the new game format that you guys have created and looking to give it a go.
Do we have a Custom card print option like in version 1.0 - The X Minus 2 Card Printer

I see some templates but can we drag and drop to choose which characters to fit on a print page ?
Thank you
I dug up the poker card printing website that I had created sometime back for the cards @japes had made for C3G 1.0 and updated it to work with the 2.0 cards. I have loaded up the cards released till now (note that the items, story cards etc. are all saved under "Spells" at the moment). I tried to set it up to print the cards in the correct size for the 2x4 format on U.S. letter paper (with zero margin at the top and bottom), but I don't have that kind of paper around to test if that's actually true. 3x3 will print the cards somewhat smaller.

For some reason Google Chrome takes a while (around 20-30 seconds) to load the print preview on my computer, whereas Firefox is really quick (even when trying to print over 200 cards from the first quarterly release).

I won't really have any time this month, but I thought it would still be helpful to post the website here already and collect feedback until I'm available again.

Here is the printer website: http://cardprinter.bplaced.net/

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old February 5th, 2024, 07:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post
Quote:
Hi there
Just looking at the new game format that you guys have created and looking to give it a go.
Do we have a Custom card print option like in version 1.0 - The X Minus 2 Card Printer

I see some templates but can we drag and drop to choose which characters to fit on a print page ?
Thank you
I dug up the poker card printing website that I had created sometime back for the cards @japes had made for C3G 1.0 and updated it to work with the 2.0 cards. I have loaded up the cards released till now (note that the items, story cards etc. are all saved under "Spells" at the moment). I tried to set it up to print the cards in the correct size for the 2x4 format on U.S. letter paper (with zero margin at the top and bottom), but I don't have that kind of paper around to test if that's actually true. 3x3 will print the cards somewhat smaller.

For some reason Google Chrome takes a while (around 20-30 seconds) to load the print preview on my computer, whereas Firefox is really quick (even when trying to print over 200 cards from the first quarterly release).

I won't really have any time this month, but I thought it would still be helpful to post the website here already and collect feedback until I'm available again.

Awesome to see you again Spuke...

If you can set it up to be 8 cards in a 2x4 layout you can get them at full sized as that's what I do manually. But a different orientation than your current 2x4 layout

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 5th, 2024, 10:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Hi there

Thank you

That's pretty sweet, thanks! I didn't try to print them, but the preview for 9 to a sheet looked like it would work. Can't be sure on the size, they might be a little smaller. The 8 to a sheet option had no space at the top of the page in the preview though, so I don't think that will print correctly.
Old February 5th, 2024, 11:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I can tell you for certain that 3x3 will not fit on 8.5" x 11" paper at full size so they would be a little bit smaller. There is 1/8" of bleed on all sides of the card for trimming so that's 2.75"x3.75" per card.

2.75x3 is 8.25 (which is 1/8" margin..not many printers will print full edge to edge)
3.75x3 is 11.25" (1/4" over)

the 1/8" bleed is standard for print shops so that is where that comes from.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 6th, 2024, 11:35 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

But 2.75 x4 is exactly 11. Looks like 2x4 won't fit either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 6th, 2024, 12:16 PM

Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Hi there

Thank you

This is sweet, nice work.
Old February 6th, 2024, 12:30 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
But 2.75 x4 is exactly 11. Looks like 2x4 won't fit either.
but with 11 I can formulate a plan to possibly fix that but 11.25" I can't

I'm working on a solution just waiting for Spuke

Old February 27th, 2024, 11:11 AM
A Man of Taste

Thanks to TrueX.S.E. Rogue test we have found a small change to Mystique wording was needed.

• 2024-02-27 - Mystique (Raven Darkhölme) - Outcast Assault - Updated to make it clear you can't double activate a figure.

Old March 8th, 2024, 07:29 PM

AsTheRavensFly is surprisingly tart

So going through all the stuff I finally printed and noticed several cards reference markers (korvac with siphon markers or trickster with itching powder). I don't see printable markers anywhere though. Am I just partially blind or are we making our own markers?

P.S. Really appreciate all your effort on this. We have a blast playing c3g
Old March 8th, 2024, 07:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thank you!
For 2.0 we just let people use whatever markers they want.
Old March 9th, 2024, 12:04 AM
A Man of Taste

which means if you made markers in 1.0 you could use those if you want. I made some 3D print ones for several things personally and plan on using those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape