Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 18th, 2013, 12:47 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: nyys' NIB Scape Sale Updated 9/17

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Knights and Swog packs are gone.
Guess who!
Old October 3rd, 2013, 07:24 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation
Re: nyys' NIB Scape Sale Updated 9/17

That's a very fair price for the lava sets...and the rest of your prices I find fair as well, and it's NIB to boot. Nice!
Old December 7th, 2023, 02:27 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys' sale thread **castle sets** 12/7/23

**Castle sets for sale, see OP for details**

-insert signature here-
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:25 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

I'm very reasonably close, just wished I needed castle sets! Mainly looking for commons and other non master terrain sets myself.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:43 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
I'm very reasonably close, just wished I needed castle sets! Mainly looking for commons and other non master terrain sets myself.
Oooh, you are and I'm down in Bristol every couple of weeks (my daughter goes to RWU).

Well, if you're ever in need or know someone who is...

-insert signature here-
Old February 5th, 2024, 11:23 AM

Still have castle sets available. See OP.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades