Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 19th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Orange Lantern (Larfleeze)

The Book of Orange Lantern (Larfleeze)

C3G DC WAVE 22
COSMIC FORCES

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC 75th Anniversary set.
Its model number and name are #043 / Larfleeze.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the 75th Anniversary: War of the Light Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name are #002 / Larfleeze.

Note: That miniature (they're both the same one) is already used for Orange Construct (Glomulus). Simply snip Glomulus off of the orange energy beam and glue Larfleeze to a base of his own.

Start the game with the Glyph of Orange Central Power Battery on this card.

Character Bio - Larfleeze wields the orange light of avarice using his orange power ring and power battery. The most notable aspect of Larfleeze's abilities is his power to steal the identities of those he kills. After these individuals have died, an orange light construct resembling them rises from their body, adding a new member to his Orange Lanterns. The Orange Lanterns are able to steal the identities of others for Larfleeze in the same way. Larfleeze's power is amplified by being in constant contact with his power battery. As a result of this, he can maintain an entire corps of constructs.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Orange Lantern can activate up to two Orange Constructs with his Orange Lantern Corps special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; February 4th, 2022 at 08:08 AM.
Old June 19th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Orange Lantern (Larfleeze): Design

NAME = ORANGE LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = LARFLEEZE

SPECIES = OGATOOAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = HOARDER
PERSONALITY = GREEDY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 360

AGENT ORANGE
Start the game with the Glyph of Orange Central Power Battery on this card. Add 2 to this Orange Lantern's Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers while the Glyph of Orange Central Power Battery is on this card. This Orange Lantern may equip up to 2 Equipment Glyphs at the same time and may not lose any glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

ORANGE LANTERN CORPS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of attacking with this Orange Lantern, you may take a turn with up to 2 Orange Constructs you control.

ALL MINE!
This Orange Lantern cannot drop or pass glyphs. Anytime a glyph is placed on the battlefield or an opponent removes a glyph from this card, this Orange Lantern may immediately move and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by japes; October 2nd, 2016 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Agent Orange updated
Old June 19th, 2012, 04:51 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I don't like that his battery powers are a glyph unlike all other lanterns.
Old June 19th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

True ... if he basically can't lose it in gameplay anyway and carries it everywhere he goes, why not just make it a special power like so?

ORANGE POWER BATTERY
After moving and before attacking, you must roll one unblockable attack die against each adjacent figure that has one or more glyphs on its Army Card.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 19th, 2012, 05:19 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, leaving it as is, presumably Orange Lanterns wouldn't play nice together with other Orange Lanterns. No idea if that's iconic or not.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 19th, 2012, 05:27 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Well, leaving it as is, presumably Orange Lanterns wouldn't play nice together with other Orange Lanterns. No idea if that's iconic or not.
It's incredibly iconic ... but there's really only one other Orange Lantern ever (Lex Luthor) and I'm not sure if he even had a Battery ....

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 19th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I don't like that his battery powers are a glyph unlike all other lanterns.
Well he always has his out in his arms, the others store theirs away, but I do plan on creating Power Battery Glyphs for each Corps (and that is my next planned draft).
Old June 19th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I also feel sort of weird about not having an Orange Power Battery X special power like all of the other Lanterns.

Also, I was assuming the Battery Glyphs would be a way to recharge battery markers - was this decided against at some point?
Old June 19th, 2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I also feel sort of weird about not having an Orange Power Battery X special power like all of the other Lanterns.

Also, I was assuming the Battery Glyphs would be a way to recharge battery markers - was this decided against at some point?
The thing with Larfleeze, though, is that he's always working with a full charge due to the way he uses the battery. So power markers wouldn't really work on him.

Old June 19th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

The thing with Larfleeze, though, is that he's always working with a full charge due to the way he uses the battery. So power markers wouldn't really work on him.
I could easily work a recharge mechanic into my Power Battery Glyph write ups but I don't think it's needed here, nor are markers.
Old June 19th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool stuff Tickle. I don't know the character at all, but it seems from what Bats' confirmed that he seems right with the power battery glyph.

I guess the only thing that is concerning is why he is the only figure we'd be doing that can't have his equipment glyph taken by Shadow Thief or Black Cat? Other powerful figures can have them removed and the GL's can have their Battery Markers removed by Zatanna.

I just don't think I'd be in favor of this progression with newer designs getting glyphs that can never be taken away while older equally powerful figures can still have theirs taken from them.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 19th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I guess the only thing that is concerning is why he is the only figure we'd be doing that can't have his equipment glyph taken by Shadow Thief or Black Cat? Other powerful figures can have them removed and the GL's can have their Battery Markers removed by Zatanna.
Hahma, I considered this and I went this route here because Orange Lantern is a Thief himself. He takes everything for himself and he is always wary of others taking things from him. Seems right to me that an experienced and paranoid thief would be able to avoid other thieves.

I do agree that we need to be careful of who gets this level of Glyph protection in the future but I do believe there are some cases where it works.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library