Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:28 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
The Book of Venom (Flash Thompson) (Agent Venom)

The Book of Venom (Flash Thompson)
(Agent Venom)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 34
WEB OF VENOM

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the WizKids Promos: 2015 Convention Exclusive set.
Its model number and name are #M15-009 / Agent Venom.

Alternate Cards
Spoiler Alert!

Character Bio - After spending most of his life as a bully, Flash Thompson was inspired by his idol, Spider-Man, to be a better person. In order to be a hero and serve his country, Flash joined the military. Flash served in Iraq and became a decorated war hero when he saved the life of his partner. Unfortunately, he lost his legs in the process, and he had to return to civilian life.

After a brief time as a civilian, Flash was chosen for Project Rebirth 2.0, successor to the government program that created Captain America. But this time, the military's means of creating a super-soldier wasn't a serum, it was the Venom symbiote. While bonded with Venom, Flash became capable of forming the symbiote's biomass into legs, and was able to walk again (on top of, y'know, having superpowers). The catch, naturally, was that the Venom symbiote did not like being used this way, and it was apt to influence Flash's behavior the longer he wore it.

Though he was initially only allowed to bond with the symbiote for short periods while on missions, that arrangement came to an end when the weapons dealer known as Crime-Master discovered Flash's identity and put Flash's loved ones under threat. Flash went AWOL and stole the symbiote in order to save his family.

The Avengers were tasked with bringing him in, but Flash eventually earned their trust, and was allowed to retain the symbiote. His heroism earned him a membership with the Avengers and later the Guardians of the Galaxy.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Ronin
  • Second playtest: Arkham
  • Third playtest: Lazy Orang
  • Fourth playtest: Soundwarp SG-1
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by Arkham
  • Spider-Man's alien costume created by Randy Schueller, Roger Stern, Tom DeFalco, Mike Zeck, and Ron Frenz
  • Venom created by David Michelinie and Todd McFarlane
  • Flash Thompson created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko
  • Flash Thompson as Venom introduced by Dan Slott, Paolo Siquiera, and Ronan Cliquet
  • Comic art by Tony Moore and Val Staples
  • Alternate comic art by Billy Tan

Card Updates:
21 November 2020 - Swing Line wording update

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:33 AM. Reason: png
Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:28 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Agent Venom (Design Phase)

NAME = VENOM
SECRET IDENTITY = EUGENE "FLASH" THOMPSON

SPECIES = SYMBIOTE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 240

SYMBIOTE RAGE 3
When Venom attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, roll 1 additional attack die for for each Wound Marker on this card, up to a maximum of 3 extra dice for Symbiote Rage.

DOUBLE SHOT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and attacking a non-adjacent figure with Venom's normal attack, he may attack one additional time.

SWING LINE 3
Instead of his normal move, Venom may move up to 3 spaces with Swing Line. When moving with Swing Line, Venom has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by tcglkn; November 21st, 2020 at 04:47 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:29 AM
Symbiotic

Comic art (white):
Spoiler Alert!

Mini photos (white):
Spoiler Alert!

Comic art (red):
Spoiler Alert!

Mini photos (red):
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:41 AM
Symbiotic

Okay, here we go! If a few years ago, you told me it would take me this long to get to Flash Thompson, I wouldn't have believed you.

Hoping we can do two sets of cards here - one in the regular black/white and one in black/red, the colors he used when he was on the Thunderbolts. Mainly just because the black/white mini was a fairly rare promo figure, and the black/red mini is a little easier to come by.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 10:17 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I've come to terms with my concerns from the other thread, so this looks good. Nice and simple. I prefer the black/white for sure, so two sets of cards here would be a nice touch.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 2nd, 2018, 11:05 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks pretty good, I think I'd end up putting a lot of OM's on him to ensure he is ready and able to attack when that 3rd wound drops.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 11:16 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Double Shot and Symbiote Rage looks like a strategically interesting combo, giving him different options at different ranges, for different stages of the game and for different jobs. He'll be nice in Star-Lord and Captain America builds builds, and Agent Venom + Bucky is one of that handful of sidekick combos that are Star-Lord compatible. Looks fun!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 2nd, 2018, 04:24 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Double Shot and Symbiote Rage looks like a strategically interesting combo, giving him different options at different ranges, for different stages of the game and for different jobs. He'll be nice in Star-Lord and Captain America builds builds, and Agent Venom + Bucky is one of that handful of sidekick combos that are Star-Lord compatible. Looks fun!
Hey, stop doing my job!

(As I said somewhere else, there's actually a ton of SL-compatible sidekick combos that use humans. Mutant+Yukio, Luke Cage + White Tiger, The Hood + Parasite, Kingpin + X-23, Bucky + US Agent, etc etc etc. The rare and important figures are the options that can do bonding in a SL build without eating the human slot. Harley Quinn, Nebula, Zombie, Robot, Rover, Martian Manhunter 2... that's pretty much it?)

Last edited by dok; July 2nd, 2018 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Baby Groot!
Old July 2nd, 2018, 06:25 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, Cap and Star-Lord are some of the more thematic team-ups you could give him, so that's pretty easy to design around and he should slot in nicely with those guys.

Also, when we eventually get some Spider-Synergy going, he'll qualify for that by way of Swing Line.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Personally, I prefer just Venom for the name here. Either works, so I'm really fine either way, but I generally don't think of him as Agent Venom in my head.

Powers look good, very simple with a good tension between range and melee. Pretty much what I'd want from the character.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 08:42 AM
Symbiotic

Cool.

On the note of simplicity, I probably should mention that Symbiote Rage is just the same as Rage Smash, except it has an adjacency restriction whereas Rage Smash does not. (And more C3G-standardized wording)
Old July 3rd, 2018, 09:56 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Excited to see him starting up. He's one from your list I've been waiting for. I have no problem doing two cards here either since one figure is really hard to find and won't be used for a different figure.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library