Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 24th, 2012, 03:23 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Maps of HeroSkype

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I support boxes. I hated setting those things up my first game, and B_C actually did it for me as I was very confused. This helps people who are newbs to Heroskype not be opposed to it.

I like the name "heroskype". Yeah it's not played on skype, but is played online and is a cool pun.
I'm not opposed to the wound boxes--those are great.

I'm opposed to a massive box to put my casualties in when the side of the board works just fine for that purpose.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 24th, 2012, 03:45 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I'm not opposed to the wound boxes--those are great.

I'm opposed to a massive box to put my casualties in when the side of the board works just fine for that purpose.

Gah.

Please read me. And then post your own tweaked board there, for others of your persuasion to enjoy.

It's easy: take one of the boards already available, delete the casualties boards, expand the main map as you wish into the newly-available space, and move the wound boxes to whatever space is left. Post it, and I'll add it.

Less flogging, more crafting, that's what's wanted.
Old January 6th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

I was wondering, how do you take maps from this thread and put them on google drive? I tryed some experiments with it but couldn't figure it out I just made a docs account 24 hours ago.

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old January 7th, 2013, 11:30 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
I was wondering, how do you take maps from this thread and put them on google drive? I tryed some experiments with it but couldn't figure it out I just made a docs account 24 hours ago.
Hi Alex,
Check out The Boards of Online Heroscape. There you'll find gorgeous ready-to-go boards, with the maps already loaded.
Old February 26th, 2013, 12:12 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Just spent some time putting this together for an online 3 player I'm getting ready to start and figured I'd try putting it up here for reference. Feel free to point me in the correct thread or correct format if this was done wrong.

The map is Fight in the Shade by Dignan

Last edited by kevindola; February 26th, 2013 at 12:35 PM. Reason: figured it out
Old February 27th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks great, kevindola. For future reference, this thread is where new maps should be posted. I'll add a template for it to Online HS: Maps & Figures.

Edit: Here's the template.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; February 27th, 2013 at 06:52 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events