Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old June 27th, 2013, 10:28 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

I'd see him more on par, or lower, than Batman Beyond, personally (Though I feel our Terry should be higher, but that's another thing).

Cool character, would love to see him done.
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Cool design Smithy. I like Viegon's suggested change. I'd also suggest taking 1 attack off the special... 3 attack and 10 range is pretty good, especially without LOS and with the chance to attack again even harder.
He can't move, so it's not really all that impressive, but I just thought it should be on par with Batman's Bat-a-rangs.

And I also think he should be quite a bit more powerful than Terry, who is only 30 points more than Robin. Terry is just a kid, and even though he has better tech, I still think that Batwing could easily take him in a fight.
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:48 AM

DocGlock is surprisingly tart

I'd vote for batwing just to have another counter to mastermind builds. As of right now Cable and Darkside are the only characters that can touch that guy from a distance, so another cheaper option would be welcome in my opinion.
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:56 AM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGlock View Post
I'd vote for batwing just to have another counter to mastermind builds. As of right now Cable and Darkside are the only characters that can touch that guy from a distance, so another cheaper option would be welcome in my opinion.
Not to be off topic, but why can Cable counter cloaking? And also, Mentallo makes a great counter to figures who can't be targeted by range.
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:41 PM

DocGlock is surprisingly tart

Cable is a telepath and therefore not affected by Masterminds ability. There are other telepaths, like Dark Pheonix and Manchester Black, but they only have range of 4. I did forget about Mentallo who is also a very good counter, but all things considered it's still a pretty narrow range of figures and I would be welcome to more options.
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Cable is a telepath and therefore not affected by Masterminds ability. There are other telepaths, like Dark Pheonix and Manchester Black, but they only have range of 4. I did forget about Mentallo who is also a very good counter, but all things considered it's still a pretty narrow range of figures and I would be welcome to more options.
In that case, what about Martian Manhunter?
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:50 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
There are plenty of Telepaths, DocGlock's point is that there are very few with a range of greater than 4. Most have to get within walking distance to do damage. Martian Manhunter has a range of 3.

There are a decent amount of figures that have abilities that do not require clear sight. DocGlock mentioned one Darkseid. Off the top of my head I can think of Professor X and Selene Gallio.

Matsermind is also affected by area of effect special attacks like Avalanche, Human Torch, Storm, Black Canary, Siryn, Banshee, some of the Iron men, Cyclops (as long as he is not behind a wall, since it requires line of sight and not clear line of sight) etc etc.

Last edited by weebaer; June 28th, 2013 at 02:00 PM.
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Quote:
Quote:
There are plenty of Telepaths, DocGlock's point is that there are very few with a range of greater than 4. Most have to get within walking distance to do damage. Martian Manhunter has a range of 3.
But has tons of potential in a counter army due to his ability to move every other member of your army
Old June 28th, 2013, 02:02 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
But has tons of potential in a counter army due to his ability to move every other member of your army
I totally agree with you. MM is fantastic in just about any army imo.
Old June 29th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Quote:
Quote:

There are a decent amount of figures that have abilities that do not require clear sight. DocGlock mentioned one Darkseid. Off the top of my head I can think of Professor X and Selene Gallio.

Matsermind is also affected by area of effect special attacks like Avalanche, Human Torch, Storm, Black Canary, Siryn, Banshee, some of the Iron men, Cyclops (as long as he is not behind a wall, since it requires line of sight and not clear line of sight) etc etc.
Yep. All this. And Raven can hurt him too.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 29th, 2013, 10:24 AM

So, Line of sight, is different than CLEAR line of sight? That sounds like such a technicality, I always thought the two were synonomous.
Old June 29th, 2013, 03:09 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

After pondering (completely forgetting ) the suggestions for my Church of Humanity Disciples design, I edited it once more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
CHURCH OF HUMANITY DISCIPLE

MINI:
Spoiler Alert!

BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = CHURCH OF HUMANITY DISCIPLE
SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS/TYPE = Two-Figure Common Squad
CLASS = Citizens
PERSONALITY = Self-Righteous
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5
LIFE = 1
MOVE = 4
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2
POINTS = 100

CRUCIFIXION
After a Church of Humanity Disciple destroys an opponent's figure with a normal attack, do not remove it from the battlefield until the end of the round. The destroyed figure is considered to be an obstacle on the battlefield. All opponents' figures with the same species as the destroyed figure within 5 clear sight spaces of the destroyed figure roll subtract 1 from their Attack and Defense numbers.

IN GOD'S IMAGE
If all the figures you control are human, add 1 to Church of Humanity Disciples' Move, Attack, & Defense numbers.

RELIGIOUS FERVOR
When attacking a nonhuman figure, if a Church of Humanity Disciple inflicts a wound, roll 1 combat die for each wound inflicted. For each skull rolled, inflict 1 extra wound on the target figure.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy