Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 29th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
NERV Events

The NERVs (New England Rating Values) are up and running.

As part of the system, it is possible to have games that you play outside of the open New England areas tournaments contribute to your rating.

The guidelines currently read:

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
2. Closed Events. These are closed events run by small groups. For a closed event to qualify for the NERV, the following conditions must be met:

a. It must be one-on-one Heroscape, without rules that are too unusual.
b. No more than one closed event per month per player.
c. All of the play in one closed event could conceivably happen in one (possibly long) day.
d. Closed events, and their rules and participants, must be registered on the NERV Events thread before they begin.
e. Only games between players with an already-existing NERV rating will be used to update the NERVs.
f. Results must be submitted to me in a standard format (the format does not yet exist, but will soon).

What I have in mind here is mini-leagues run by gaming groups, or a fixed length series of head-to-head matches. Closed events will be considered for the rating calculations as if they were tournaments that happened on the day on which the results are submitted.
This thread is to register such events, and keep a record of the scores.

So, please register some events and record some scores
Old April 29th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NERV Events

Saratoga Slugfest 1
Beantown Beatdown IV
Chaos in the Capital
Marlboro vs The World

Hpefully there will be another Chaos next December![To Uprising]

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:09 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sure. I can make it happen!
Old April 30th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
Saratoga Slugfest 1
Beantown Beatdown IV
Chaos in the Capital
Marlboro vs The World

Hpefully there will be another Chaos next December![To Uprising]
Don't worry Shades, these are all NERV events anyway. This thread is to register small meetings to which there is no general invitation so that they can count for the NERVs.

For example, if you're going to get a chance to play Tubatsu before the end of the month, say here how you intend to play (for example: Shades vs. Tubatsu, two games, 550pt draft, May 22nd) and those games will be NERVed.

Only games between those with existing NERVs can qualify (though it is OK to have a larger meeting involving some non-NERVers and just count the relevant games) and there is a limit of one event per month per player.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 10:37 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Looks like I made my reg post in the wrong thread.

Myself, Bengi, and Monkeyclops may be Scaping this weekend.

500pts, 1v1, Kill em All matches.

-insert signature here-
Old May 22nd, 2008, 12:10 PM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Looks like I made my reg post in the wrong thread.

Myself, Bengi, and Monkeyclops may be Scaping this weekend.

500pts, 1v1, Kill em All matches.
Great! Thanks nyys. And let us know if the NERViness adds any extra spice to the games.

Also, make sure that both players are aware that a given game will be a NERV one before it starts.
Old May 27th, 2008, 11:46 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Completely forgot about discussing with the group about making the day a NERV day. Also didn't help that it only ended up being two of us and we were doing some experimenting for the upcoming tourney. So basically we dropped the ball and don't have an scores for NERV.

We may however be meeting this Thursday and I'll be sure not to screw it up this time (I hope)... just before May ends.

-insert signature here-
Old June 4th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
We may however be meeting this Thursday and I'll be sure not to screw it up this time (I hope)... just before May ends.
Did it happen? I'm going to update the list soon to remove a couple of players with multiple identities, and I'd like to include the single May event if it exists!
Old June 4th, 2008, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Did it happen? I'm going to update the list soon to remove a couple of players with multiple identities, and I'd like to include the single May event if it exists!
We played, but ended up just using test-armies for the upcoming tourney... sorry (we were strapped for time too, we we played very fast and loose). My group hasn't been able to get a 'regular' night going since befire BatB, hope this isn't a sign or something.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events