Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

Old July 6th, 2020, 03:49 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Also should we use C3V competitve maps for our maps right now when testing, it'd be cool to have some Middle Earth maps in the future maybe we can start a Maps Of Middle Earth thread. Minas Tirith anyone?
Thought HoME maps would be neat, reposting here.
Old July 7th, 2020, 12:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Yes, if we are doing a Master Set we will need:

a rulebook
maps
scenarios that use those maps

Since we are doing Fellowship of the Ring I would like to see us starting with scenes from that first book only.

I am a very inexperienced map designer and have no experience making scenarios or rulebooks. Does anyone want to step forward for that?

I imagine @Ninja Status may want to start brainstorming in art for different components of the rulebook.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 7th, 2020, 12:33 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got ideas for scenarios, and I like the thought of designing or helping to design maps. I cant do much till after I get a tooth extracted later today though.
Old July 7th, 2020, 01:00 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I went ahead and make a new thread to track maps: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=57623

If someone is planning on working on an initial version of a new map, go ahead and post on that thread and I can update the OP with whoever is taking the lead on that particular map.

I imagine we'll end up having reviews for maps similarly to how we review characters.
Old July 7th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hey, guys. I was looking at these & remembered an old timer who shared these before you (I think) were all here. It may inspire you, or whatever. Check out the top three:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...archid=8153253

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 7th, 2020, 03:03 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Hey, guys. I was looking at these & remembered an old timer who shared these before you (I think) were all here. It may inspire you, or whatever. Check out the top three:
Awesome, thanks!

I added this link to the OP on the other thread.
Old July 7th, 2020, 05:46 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Huh, I’m getting a vBulletin error message when I click on that link. Is it something private? Or perhaps it isn’t shared properly.

@capsocrates I’d love to work on some rulebook layout. I’m pretty swamped this week/weekend with work but I’ll try and get around to some sort of rough layout.
Old July 7th, 2020, 05:48 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Huh, I’m getting a vBulletin error message when I click on that link. Is it something private? Or perhaps it isn’t shared properly.

@capsocrates I’d love to work on some rulebook layout. I’m pretty swamped this week/weekend with work but I’ll try and get around to some sort of rough layout.
The link does not work for me either.

--

NS, there's no rush. We're a ways away from our first actual release still. This weekend or next weekend; anytime you get started should be fine

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 7th, 2020, 06:16 PM

Huh, that's odd. The link doesn't work for me anymore either, but it did earlier today
Old July 7th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Strange, it’s not working for me either. It’s a link to the uploads by @peteparkerh , who has not been seen in these parts for a long time.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 7th, 2020, 07:55 PM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!

I could create the rule book, if you want a taste of how I make the Rulebook you can check Master Set 4 rulebook, this Friday. I am not the best at using art but with the help of others, we could make an excellent rulebook.

Currently Working with the Explores of Valhalla Team.

Old July 7th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I made the Project Pokemon rulebook and the first HoSS rulebook. But I'll happily let someone else make the HoME rulebook.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs