Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 4th, 2019, 09:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Uploading PEC 15

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 5th, 2019, 10:56 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PEC 5: FINAL.
PEC 14: FINAL.
PEC 19: FINAL.

given the comments on the book of Iron Man, mk. 2:

Wave 9: FINAL.
Old September 5th, 2019, 11:45 PM

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 12: Joker II: Poker: Text falls off the bottom. Missing the Event Hero bullet point.

Wave 12: Merlyn: Poker: There is a period floating at the bottom of the card, below Deadly Shot.

Wave 12: Ra's Al Ghul: Poker: The alignment of the bullet point text is indented, then not. Can that be cleaned up... it isn't necessarily wrong, but just doesn't look as clean/easy to read. I think it is the combination of the text and the little hexes in the back throwing my eyes off.

Wave 12: Talia al Ghul: All: She has a dangling preposition in her second bullet point. Asked in Book of...

Wave 12: Missing Glyph of Lazarus Pit.
Old September 6th, 2019, 06:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Sporx , I just cleaned up the First Post a bit. By my records all the sets in Red Text are in some stage of Proofing and have been uploaded.

1. Need to be proofed
2. Need to be corrected
3. Need to be back checked

The ones in Black I am still in the process of creating.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 6th, 2019, 07:18 PM
A Man of Taste

Uploading the following Corrections.
Wave 12: Joker II: Poker: Text falls off the bottom. Missing the Event Hero bullet point.

Wave 12: Merlyn: Poker: There is a period floating at the bottom of the card, below Deadly Shot.

Wave 12: Ra's Al Ghul: Poker: The alignment of the bullet point text is indented, then not. Can that be cleaned up... it isn't necessarily wrong, but just doesn't look as clean/easy to read. I think it is the combination of the text and the little hexes in the back throwing my eyes off.

Wave 12: Missing Glyph of Lazarus Pit.

Wave 15: Beast Boy (Pterodactyl) - Needs Flying Symbol.

Wave 15: Beast Boy (Gar): Poker and PDF: Need to be updated to the new Beast Forms and Beast Transformation. See the SP in Book of...

On the following, not my realm of expertise so I'm going to leave it until it's decided otherwise.
Wave 12: Talia al Ghul: All: She has a dangling preposition in her second bullet point. Asked in Book of...

Old September 6th, 2019, 10:38 PM
A Man of Taste

SSE 60 Uploading now.

Old September 7th, 2019, 12:40 AM
A Man of Taste

Uploading

SSE 11
SSE 12
SSE 14
SSE 18
SSE 62

Old September 7th, 2019, 07:14 PM
A Man of Taste

Wave 14 uploaded

Old September 7th, 2019, 07:30 PM

SSE 63: Mirage: Poker: needs flying symbol.

SSE 64: Atlantean Palace Guards: Poker: Points should be 190, not 140. Loyal to the Throne and Protect the Throne need to be updated to correct wording... See SP/PDF and Ronin’s Post #104 on page 9 in Book of... Also, remove the “s” from the Species: “AtlanteanS,” it should be “Atlantean.”
Old September 7th, 2019, 07:46 PM

PEC 15: FINAL. (I assume the Kang is just the alt fig on the Poker card.)
Old September 7th, 2019, 10:24 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
PEC 15: FINAL. (I assume the Kang is just the alt fig on the Poker card.)
I'll need to look into that. Thanks.

Old September 7th, 2019, 11:14 PM
A Man of Taste

Wave 11 uploaded

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy