Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 29th, 2019, 06:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

PEC1 - Yellow Lantern (Arkillo) - in the Evicerate power, there is a missing letter "... 1-7, thaT figure..."

PEC1 - Sinestro Corp Soldier: Change lower case letters for "[M]ove," etc.

PEC1 - Sinestro Corp Soldier: SP and Poker errors in "Yellow Power Shield;" the second "instead" should be removed. They currently read ..."instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may instead remove..." Also, it should read "... and ignore THAT attack." See Griffin and Hidicul's discussion (page 25 of the Book). It looks like the C3G standard is lower case color letters for "Battery Markers." See Green Lantern (Hal).

PEC2 - Creeper: Poker, change final sentence of Stealth Leap 25 to "When using Stealth Leap, Creeper will not take any leaving engagement attacks."

PEC3 - Molly Hayes: Poker, for consistency with other Runaways, remove the "Hayes" last name from the power descriptions, like in the SP. See discussion on page 53 of the Book.

PEC3 - Batman (Terry): Inconsistency between PDF and SP/Poker, and I don't know what is correct because the Book ends in 2012. Life should be "4" not "6." Power wordings are inconsistent in phrasing, use of commas, etc. Bat glide uses very different language. I assume SP and Poker are correct, because they were recently updated.

All this updated and uploaded.

PEC3 - Green Arrow (Connor): Super nitpicky proofreading: the PDF does not have capital letters for "Wound Markers" in the Piercing Shot power. - Nothing to Edit in this card.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 29th, 2019, 06:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think with these recent updates we will officially be finalized through the first two years of C3G

By my estimations Master Set 1 & 2, Waves 1-5, SSE 1-4, & PEC 1-3

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 29th, 2019, 09:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet! Helluva first two years too!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 30th, 2019, 10:49 AM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Since I had some extra free time, I created a tool similar to the X2-Printer for the poker-sized cards. It currently only has three units and one glyph (taken from the photobucket album), and for demonstration purposes I set it to add 3 markers per Superman selected.
When printing, it arranges the cards on a 3x3 grid, although since you've been talking about 8 cards per page, I suppose I'll be changing it to a 2x4 grid soon and make the cards larger.

It's still an early version, but I thought I might as well put it out there to give you an idea of how it works and to collect feedback to improve it.

The tool can be found here: http://cardprinter.bplaced.net/

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old August 30th, 2019, 11:32 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post
Since I had some extra free time, I created a tool similar to the X2-Printer for the poker-sized cards. It currently only has three units and one glyph (taken from the photobucket album), and for demonstration purposes I set it to add 3 markers per Superman selected.
When printing, it arranges the cards on a 3x3 grid, although since you've been talking about 8 cards per page, I suppose I'll be changing it to a 2x4 grid soon and make the cards larger.

It's still an early version, but I thought I might as well put it out there to give you an idea of how it works and to collect feedback to improve it.

I will check it out when I get home. Thanks.

Also yes 2x4 lets you print them real sized. 3x3 only works with edge to edge printers with minor clipping. I create the cards with bleed margins so they can be trimmed. It’s standard for professionally printed material so that’s my default. I can get you the actual size of the card plus bleed later.

Old August 31st, 2019, 12:08 AM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Realized I hadn't actually final proofed MS0:

MS0: Abomination: Poker: Stomp Special Attack should say "ANY figure adjacent to Abomiation IS affected..."

MS0: Doctor Doom: Poker: He needs a Super Strength Symbol. The official card has it and he has the flying power, but not the symbol. In other words, this should match what is happening in the Iron Man (Hasbro) Poker card.

MS0: Spider-Man: Poker: Remove Flying Symbol. Should be "SpideY-Sense 11."

MS1: FINAL.

MS2: FINAL.

PEC1: Sinestro Corp Soldier: Poker. Sorry, my previous note wasn't clear. Move, etc. should be capitalized. Hey, that was one of the first round of cards I proofread. I didn't have the hang of this yet.

PEC2: FINAL.

PEC3: Batman (Terry): Poker: Replace Super Strength Symbol with Flying. Must have missed this the first time!
Old August 31st, 2019, 07:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work Sporx.
Old August 31st, 2019, 01:22 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Realized I hadn't actually final proofed MS0:

MS0: Abomination: Poker: Stomp Special Attack should say "ANY figure adjacent to Abomiation IS affected..."

MS0: Doctor Doom: Poker: He needs a Super Strength Symbol. The official card has it and he has the flying power, but not the symbol. In other words, this should match what is happening in the Iron Man (Hasbro) Poker card.

MS0: Spider-Man: Poker: Remove Flying Symbol. Should be "SpideY-Sense 11."

MS1: FINAL.

MS2: FINAL.

PEC1: Sinestro Corp Soldier: Poker. Sorry, my previous note wasn't clear. Move, etc. should be capitalized. Hey, that was one of the first round of cards I proofread. I didn't have the hang of this yet.

PEC2: FINAL.

PEC3: Batman (Terry): Poker: Replace Super Strength Symbol with Flying. Must have missed this the first time!
Uploading these corrections now.

Also moved MS1&MS2&PEC2 to the finalized folder.

Old August 31st, 2019, 03:10 PM

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

MS0: Duplicate cards are in the Drive folder. Can delete the non-Hasbro Abom, Dr. D, and Spider-Man. Otherwise, FINAL.

PEC1: FINAL.

PEC3: FINAL.

C3G Years 1 - 2: FINAL!

Wave 16: FINAL.
Old August 31st, 2019, 04:25 PM

Wave 17:Batroc: Poker: Update final sentence of Stealth Leap 10 to "When using Stealth Leap, Batroc The Leaper will not take any leaving engagement attacks."

Wave 17: All others okay.
Old August 31st, 2019, 05:09 PM

Wave 19: Ant-Man (Eric): Poker and PDF: Tiny Stealth has changed in the SP, which seems to be the new phrasing. See also Wasp I and Ant Man (Hank). Update Poker.

Wave 19: Wasp II: Poker and PDF: Tiny Stealth has changed in the SP. Update Poker.

Wave 19: All others ok.
Old August 31st, 2019, 06:39 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post

So I checked out the link. I can add cards by clicking but how do you get to the print layout so I can see what they'd print as?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy