Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 10th, 2018, 10:35 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!
Marvel Terrain: Wakanda!

So here is some custom terrain I've created for my Marvel customs. First off, lemme show you all my custom terrain for Wakanda, inspired by the Black Panther Film (and because he's my girlfriend's favorite Avenger XD )

Here's an overlay of our map so far and of the Mine. The bushes and such can be seen on my pirates terrain thread.

King T'challa stalks among the pink foam vibranium crystals.

Here is the Vibranium mine itself! Made of pink foam primarilly. The decoration around the mine is based off of the MCU version of the Wakandan flag.

Closeup on the mouth of the mine and the rails for the minecart (cart still in progress)

Panther statue, complete with vibranium eyes to demonstrate the wealth of the nation.

The Panther stalks among the mines.

So what do y'all think?
Old April 11th, 2018, 12:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Marvel Terrain: Wakanda!

Great looking terrain. Well done. It could be used for all types of games.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 11th, 2018, 02:18 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Cool theme and excellent work!
Old April 11th, 2018, 09:14 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work.
Old April 11th, 2018, 10:07 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Pretty amazing stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles