Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 10th, 2013, 06:08 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Youtube channel

Hey guys, I've been doing some video game let's plays on my youtube channel for fun. Figured I'd promote 'em here a bit! Suggestions for games and such are appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/user/AetherMusician/videos?view=0

Last edited by Lord Pyre; January 10th, 2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old January 10th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Youtube channel

I have no clue what any of that means... I followed the link and, not being really familiar with youtube, found nothing but a cool original music piece dedicated to C3G. So on that note. Good Luck!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 10th, 2013, 06:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Have to click Browse Videos in the corner. Not sure why it won't let me link directly to that, but that's where my videos are hidden.
Old January 10th, 2013, 07:07 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Cool! I'm lordbean123 on youtube look me up.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old January 10th, 2013, 09:13 PM
...has moist legs

Just put up two more videos tonight!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General