Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old August 27th, 2015, 07:13 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape with HexScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I wish I could rep you again and keep repping you White Knight.

That is completely awesome. Is Blender user friendly?
I guess what I am asking is can someone like me pull this off or do you need some experience with this kind of software?

Are the discolored hexes part of the building?
I learned Blender from scratch starting last summer. It's pretty easy to pick up the basics. I can help you with the textures (I'm getting much better at them now) and I'm sure the Hexscale guys would be willing to give you tips now and then also.

As for the discolored hexes, those are part of the building (I added an asphalt texture to heroscape tiles about the thickness of water tiles (I can share those 3D models as well.)
@BlueflamesX ,
Old August 27th, 2015, 07:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds really good. Thank you, thank you.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 28th, 2015, 03:53 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
This is one way to do it:

Virtualscape
I made a street level. Then I made a building top layer 30 layers up (floating in the air).

Blender
I created a building that would just fit under the building top layer. Then I added the building as part of my army.

It will work if no one moves the building or places figures inside the building.
Cool picture, WK ! So otonashi is the new leia ?

@Tornado : blender is... a bit strange. It has its own way of doing thing, so you need a little time to handle it. But once it done, it is not difficult, especially if you take 3d model of buildings on the net and just resize them to fit on a heroscape map.
WK's method would work well for the time being.
Old August 28th, 2015, 08:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet skyscraper!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 28th, 2015, 11:01 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
This is one way to do it:

Virtualscape
I made a street level. Then I made a building top layer 30 layers up (floating in the air).

Blender
I created a building that would just fit under the building top layer. Then I added the building as part of my army.

It will work if no one moves the building or places figures inside the building.
Jabba is a 2-hexer??
Old August 28th, 2015, 02:34 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Jabba is a 2-hexer??
My 3D printed Jabba is 2 hexes. But I believe the Jabba figures that HoSS plans to use as official is 1 hex.

I think he should be 2 hexes, but that would mean that Jabba is only available as a 3D print. He's easy to print, and I wouldn't mind printing a bunch, but that's not the official plan right now.
Old August 28th, 2015, 03:46 PM

General J is surprisingly tart

The creator for the main Heroscape mod for Tabletop Simulator pointed out to me that I did not initially give proper credit where it was due. I strongly apologize. I was just feverishly trying to produce as much content as I could and forgot to do the most important thing when building mega-content packs that includes content that you didn't make yourself.

I have now properly attributed Lyrgard, and the rest of the HexScape thread/team for their hard work in modeling the figures and general production of a lot of content that is used.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 02:35 PM

andddreass Woo who?

Any release date for wave 4? I have plans to 3d print a whole bunch of figures since it's cheaper than buying the real deal and I would like to print wave 4 as well. I just need those OBJ files. You guys are doing a great job so far with this project!

Cheers.
Old September 16th, 2015, 02:27 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by andddreass View Post
Any release date for wave 4? I have plans to 3d print a whole bunch of figures since it's cheaper than buying the real deal and I would like to print wave 4 as well. I just need those OBJ files. You guys are doing a great job so far with this project!

Cheers.
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I have a date for the release of Wave 4 :

Today !!

Here is the link, you can also find it in the OP

This release contains :

Zanafor's Discovery: Wave 4
  • Aubrien Archers
  • Gladiatrons
  • Sacred Band
  • Armoc Vipers
  • James Murphy
  • Guilty McCreech
  • Deadeye Dan
  • Tagawa Samurai
  • Sudema
  • Morsbane
  • Parmenio
  • Valguard
  • Major X17

as well as :

Raknar's Vision
  • Theracus
  • Major Q9
  • Braxas
  • Nilfheim
  • Jotun

Thaelenk Tundra
  • Dzu-Teh

Enjoy !

A big thanks to the HexScape team that made it a reality !

Last edited by Lyrgard; September 16th, 2015 at 04:45 AM.
Old September 16th, 2015, 02:43 AM

Great work!

Tomorrow I'll send over a .zip file of my cleaned up models. It's not directly to the team's specifications, but I hope it should make some models a little faster to produce.
Old September 17th, 2015, 02:31 AM

We have Wave 5 mostly done, only missing Acolarh, Hatamoto Taro and Laglor
Old September 17th, 2015, 04:39 AM

Missing as in not done or you don't have a scan?

I was actually working on Flagbearer placeholders lol

Also Lyr I sent you that request.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software