Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old April 12th, 2010, 06:58 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Which map and scenario?

Hello again all. It's been a while. I am finally hoping to get back in to Heroscape. I was hoping for some advise on which map and scenario that you all would suggest for getting other people in to Heroscape. I have RotV, SotM, and many small expansions. I do not have wave 8 and upwards unfortunately. I am way behind . Anyway, some suggestion as to official maps and scenarios to hook new players would be great. Thanks

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old April 12th, 2010, 07:54 AM

Ivellius knows what's in an order marker Ivellius knows what's in an order marker
Re: Which map and scenario?

If you're playing a 1v1, I've always been partial to Table of the Giants. For four players, that Migol's Tomb scenario isn't too bad--armies are small, so the first game isn't all that complicated. I think the RotV scenarios do a pretty good job of introducing the game, so that's my advice.
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I like Forsaken Waters a lot for a balanced game.

Migol's Tomb is great for that, "hey look what you can build!" factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:50 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the help guys. I think that I remember you saying that same thing in the past Jexik, but I couldn't find that post in a search. Now just to figure out how to get my hand on waves 8 and up .

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles