Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 22nd, 2007, 11:00 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
Thank you, Ch1can0, for the much better rendered IMG. I replaced the image in the display thread with your pic, I hope you don't mind.

CornPuff and Ref, we are waiting on votes from you guys on Arctic Divide. Man, that looks like a great map...

Map makers, map fans, and map lurkers, we need your help. We need your map nominations. Hopefully, when we build up a list of nominations, we can start going through these a few at a time.

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old January 22nd, 2007, 11:38 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
How about Ruins at Dhibah Oasis? It's a justjohn map that was used at the September DFW tourney. For some reason the link doesn't seem to be working for me, though

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...10A3C41CDB3DD3

Oh, and Ch1can0, your skills are soon to become legendary, I'm thinking. Awesome work!
Old January 22nd, 2007, 12:05 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
upc: no problem

Jonathan: thx, but that wasn´t much... just a little update to make a good map look good.

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We don´t cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 12:09 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusPChicago
Thank you, Ch1can0, for the much better rendered IMG. I replaced the image in the display thread with your pic, I hope you don't mind.

CornPuff and Ref, we are waiting on votes from you guys on Arctic Divide. Man, that looks like a great map...

Map makers, map fans, and map lurkers, we need your help. We need your map nominations. Hopefully, when we build up a list of nominations, we can start going through these a few at a time.
If you meant me, UPC, I already voted YES on AD.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 12:52 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
Well, I guess I am still new at this "reading" thing... Sorry Rev!

After more indepth reading, it appears as though Arctic Divide has been approved as well. Kudos to the creator of that map!

I will update the Display thread with the newest induction. I will also add to the thread the final voting results.

Mole Hill: 5 yes, 1 no
Arctic Divide 4 yes, 1 pending, 1 abstained (creator of map)

Ch1can0, can you hook me up with a better pic of Arctic Divide with the name and stuff like you did with Mole Hills?

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old January 22nd, 2007, 01:17 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
How about Ruins at Dhibah Oasis? It's a justjohn map that was used at the September DFW tourney. For some reason the link doesn't seem to be working for me, though

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...10A3C41CDB3DD3

Oh, and Ch1can0, your skills are soon to become legendary, I'm thinking. Awesome work!
So I take that as an offical nomination for justjohn's Ruins at Dhibah Oasis?

The justjohn map was reworked for the Dallas tourney to only use one Road set and One master set.

It is available for download here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/download/index.php?dlid=207

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old January 22nd, 2007, 02:02 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
We'll play on that this Thursday, d.v.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 08:12 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
Hi UPC,

here is the image for Artic Divide, i fixed the floating startzones

Next time please send me the *.hsc, thx.

Bye, Ch1can0.

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We don´t cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 10:50 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Hmm, doesn't look quite mean enough
Old January 23rd, 2007, 03:02 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1can0
Hi UPC,

here is the image for Artic Divide, i fixed the floating startzones

Next time please send me the *.hsc, thx.

Bye, Ch1can0.
I think I'd prefer the start zones not be included in the showcase image. It keeps me from getting a good idea of what the map will look like on the table. I can get the start zone info from the construction instructions.

Does anyone else feel this way?
Old January 23rd, 2007, 08:45 AM

Startzones or no startzones -- makes no nevermind to me; I like the pictures either way. Just don't go putting too many words on 'em. <grin>
Old January 24th, 2007, 12:40 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
The glyph spots aren't represented on the Arctic Divide image...

Oh well

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios