Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old September 25th, 2018, 11:05 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Northern California Directory - 3rd Edition

I dunno; just wondering if anybody is interested in doing something for NHSD.
Old September 25th, 2018, 11:48 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I wouldn't mind doing something. I can talk to the rest of the folks at my gaming group to see if there is any interest there.

Wind Lane might also be onboard. @Wind Lane ?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 26th, 2018, 09:08 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

@cptnoodleloaf - cmgames is still active.
Old October 9th, 2018, 03:45 PM

cptnoodleloaf Woo who?

Would be down for another tourney. I know sanguinius is on board, as well as his brother
Old October 9th, 2018, 03:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@Heroscaper 101 is near Fresno. Not sure if that's Northern enough for you guys, but I think he'd benefit from being plugged in to some local 'Scapers.
Old October 9th, 2018, 11:32 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
@Heroscaper 101 is near Fresno. Not sure if that's Northern enough for you guys, but I think he'd benefit from being plugged in to some local 'Scapers.

There were a number of HSers in and around Modesto, but I have not heard from them in a while.

Fresno is pretty far from the SF bay area which is where most of the remaining folks-from-NorCAL-who-still-visit-this-site are.

~Z

My map thread
Old February 23rd, 2019, 07:59 PM

bud_mayer Woo who?

Who are these folks-from-NorCAL-who-still-visit-this-site? And how would I meet them to play some heroscape?

I just moved to Oakland. I also just signed up for this site. Mostly to reply to this thread and ask this question.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bud_mayer View Post
Who are these folks-from-NorCAL-who-still-visit-this-site? And how would I meet them to play some heroscape?

I just moved to Oakland. I also just signed up for this site. Mostly to reply to this thread and ask this question.

I really can't tell, when folks are visiting HS , whether they are checking this thread. When doing my periodic updates, I usually just go with the last time they visited HS at all as my cutoff.

AFAIK, there are no active HSers in Oakland. The closest folks I have heard from most recently are in Walnut Creek, Castro Valley, and Antioch.

-----------

I have a regular gaming group in San Carlos (SF Peninsula). I was planning on having a Heroscape night in April where some of the tables will be dedicated to HS and I will have a selection of pre-built maps available.

I will keep you in the loop if you like. Just PM me.

~Z

My map thread
Old February 26th, 2019, 02:28 PM

Tracy area here. I'd be interested in a Heroscape game day.
Old February 26th, 2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Tracy area here. I'd be interested in a Heroscape game day.

Can you organize something out your way? Not too far for the Martinez crowd and maybe close enough for Heroscaper_101. I can be sure to make it, myself.*

~Z

* Except March 9 - 17.

My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; February 27th, 2019 at 12:13 AM.
Old March 31st, 2019, 03:10 PM

Heroscape Night at the Mid-Peninsula Tabletop Gaming League will be Friday, April 26th.

https://www.meetup.com/Mid-Peninsula.../wzfqtqyzgbjc/

~Z

My map thread
Old April 26th, 2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Heroscape Night at the Mid-Peninsula Tabletop Gaming League will be Friday, April 26th.

https://www.meetup.com/Mid-Peninsula.../wzfqtqyzgbjc/

~Z

Northern California HeroScape Champion trophy is on the table tonight! Going to the winner of the most battles. Jerry22, the current title holder, wants to pass it on.

~Z

My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers