Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 2nd, 2006, 01:09 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by srmalloy
I don't know what this means for all of our orders through Sandra, but the Hasbro store has changed their castle expansion set page; instead of saying that delivery will begin 9/15, it now says "Availability: Usually ships within one business day". Perhaps the big shipment of castle sets arrived early?
I'm hoping that this means Sandra will finally be given them!!!
I want my castles, hasbro!!!
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:43 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
I don't know what this means for all of our orders through Sandra, but the Hasbro store has changed their castle expansion set page; instead of saying that delivery will begin 9/15, it now says "Availability: Usually ships within one business day". Perhaps the big shipment of castle sets arrived early?

Hee. Checking to see whether they have any 'your order won't ship until 9/15' gotcha buried in the checkout process, there's an interesting note -- try to order more than one set, and you get this message when you click on the Checkout button: "You have exceeded the maximum per-item quantity (1) for item HEROSCAPE Game System Castle Expansion Set. Please revise the quantity and update your cart before proceeding to checkout." Looks as if Hasbro underestimated the popularity of the product and is short of stock...
This has been true since they added castles as a pre-order item to their store. I think it is their way of making sure that people don't order 10 and sell 8 on ebay.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 01:31 AM

Feng Shui has disabled reputation
Wal Mart in Wichita, KS, had 6, which is now 5. I was tempted to buy a whoooole lot and pawn 'em off.

Also, between my bro and I, we've got 4 new expansions.

Old September 4th, 2006, 03:51 PM

kennylibido has disabled reputation
Lots of castles at the Gamer's Paradise, Water Tower Place, Chicago, Illinois. $27.99.
Old September 5th, 2006, 07:08 AM

AnubisGX has disabled reputation
For anyone who plays heroscape here in Hawaii, other than me, there are castle sets at Walmart now.
What I don't understand is that I would see the castle set on their shelves and not raknar's vision.
There are four sets in the Mililani Walmart.
I got one and am going back tomorrow to put another on layaway, cause I don't want to spend anymore until my next paycheck and I want to make sure I have a set waiting for me.
Oh, and they're $28.99.
Old September 5th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennylibido
Lots of castles at the Gamer's Paradise, Water Tower Place, Chicago, Illinois. $27.99.
yeah!! GP finally got their shipment! makes me sad though, since i already have everything i need now . small local chain with excellent customer service...i feel almost guilty for going to the dark side [Walmart] to get some castles.
Old September 5th, 2006, 07:13 PM

kennylibido has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennylibido
yeah!! GP finally got their shipment! makes me sad though, since i already have everything i need now . small local chain with excellent customer service...i feel almost guilty for going to the dark side [Walmart] to get some castles.
I put one of the two that I bought together last night and was actually impressed by the size of the damn thing. For those who only use one basic set, this things going to chew up a lot of space and scenery.

BTW, are there general rules about point handicaps for the castle and its occupant(s)? I see in the included scenarios that the occupier has fewer points of army but don't see any clear algorithm for determing this on one's own.
Old September 6th, 2006, 11:04 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:

Hee. Checking to see whether they have any 'your order won't ship until 9/15' gotcha buried in the checkout process, there's an interesting note -- try to order more than one set, and you get this message when you click on the Checkout button: "You have exceeded the maximum per-item quantity (1) for item HEROSCAPE Game System Castle Expansion Set. Please revise the quantity and update your cart before proceeding to checkout." Looks as if Hasbro underestimated the popularity of the product and is short of stock...
I'm tired of waiting for Hasbro. I'm heading out today to hit every Walmart, Target, and TRUs in a 100-mile radius. Hopefully I'll bring something back for all my loyal customers. (This is just NUTS! Hasbro won't even respond to my emails to confirm the revised Sept 15 due date! And I just checked the Hasbro.com site and it says it's unavailable...guess it sold out already. )
Old September 6th, 2006, 12:01 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Unbelievable! Can you say, "We severely underestimated interest in sales of new product?" Gee, I wonder if this is due to a decline in sales recently due to no new product on the shelf. Gee, I guess history repeats itself for no reason other than Hasbro being asleep at the wheel.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old September 6th, 2006, 12:09 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubisGX
For anyone who plays heroscape here in Hawaii, other than me, there are castle sets at Walmart now.
What I don't understand is that I would see the castle set on their shelves and not raknar's vision.
There are four sets in the Mililani Walmart.
I got one and am going back tomorrow to put another on layaway, cause I don't want to spend anymore until my next paycheck and I want to make sure I have a set waiting for me.
Oh, and they're $28.99.
It's actually the same situation here in Tulsa, Oklahoma. All the Wally Worlds have castle sets, but no Raknar's Vision (GRRRRR!) or Wave 5 (Double GRRRRRR!). It's maddening to know something is supposed to be available but you cannot get it.....

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old September 6th, 2006, 07:09 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation
Finally...the castles have hit my neck of the woods in santa maria CA. Being as broke as I am...I had to dip into my rent money for next month to score a set....but happy to see them in my area.
Old September 6th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkerson74
Being as broke as I am...I had to dip into my rent money for next month to score a set....
You sir are a hard core Scaper!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales