Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2008, 07:55 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The New GameUnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit94 View Post

It wasn't a prank, he ruined my site. What if someone did that to Heroscapers. Would you laugh about that?
Have you guys even considered that he has a point here? It's his site, after all, so if you don't like it then don't go there.

I heard a saying once, "If someone acts very nice to you, but is mean to the waiter, then they are not really a nice person." Same could be said of forum-goers and their treatment of other posters.

And J-unit, how dense do you have to be to make Onacara an admin?!
Old April 20th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar View Post
Quote:

It wasn't a prank, he ruined my site. What if someone did that to Heroscapers. Would you laugh about that?
Have you guys even considered that he has a point here? It's his site, after all, so if you don't like it then don't go there.

I heard a saying once, "If someone acts very nice to you, but is mean to the waiter, then they are not really a nice person." Same could be said of forum-goers and their treatment of other posters.

I don't really respect anyone,that has no respect for me, therefore I really could care less about J units site. It was a great prank, when they were left wondering about what happened I laughed really hard!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 20th, 2008, 08:09 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I don't really respect anyone,that has no respect for me, therefore I really could care less about J units site. It was a great prank, when they were left wondering about what happened I laughed really hard!
What I'm saying is that you can have more respect for Hannibal Lecter than for J-unit, but condoning the destruction of private (intellectual) property is really a dishonorable thing to do. Given the quality of J's posts so far, I don't think I'd ever want to visit his site, but he has a right to operate his site without harassment or vandalism.

I lose respect for people who think it's OK to deface others' hard work.
Old April 20th, 2008, 10:25 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
Quote:
Since Onacara ruined the last site, I had to make a new one. It's http://gameunitelite.freeforums.org/index.php Sign up now!
I thought he made it better!
How did he make it better? He deleted all the posts, banned all the Admins, and you and him laughed about it. He should get banned for that.
Ok you can ban me from your new site.

You could have had the old one back if you had just laughed at the joke.

Now if you want to continue discussing things that do not concern THIS community...you can do it without me because I will not post any more about this.

Perhaps this time around you guys will get it. Good luck to you.
Old April 20th, 2008, 11:14 PM
is late for dinner.

Quote:
I lose respect for people who think it's OK to deface others' hard work.
I want to apologize for stepping so strongly into the middle of something in which I was not previously involved. After a PM about behind-the-scenes happenings, I understand a little more what went on, and I am sorry if I appeared to be besmirching anyone's good name here. I want to be perfectly clear that, given Onacara's history on HeroScapers, I did not believe he perpetrated this act out of malice. I have seen him to be a real tongue-in-cheek guy who is really decent.

My comment quoted above may have been taken out of context to mean I was criticizing him (or others), but it was really meant to be taken at face value. We should not laugh at someone's troubles, and I hope that we can be a community that recognizes this.

I am happy that HSers is a place where people can resolve these misunderstandings without a huge flame war (aka, the whole rest of the internet)!

Humbly,
Nooblar
Old April 21st, 2008, 11:25 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

I'm locking this thread as it is A) about a squabble on another site, and B) some of the things being said here are downright rude.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General