Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old January 31st, 2012, 08:09 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcs Blade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Oh ho! I wonder where they will land... hmmm... Innistrad is having a day over here.
I hadn't actually thought of that, but that works.

Also, FYI, Inistrad storyline spoiler.
Spoiler Alert!

Just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to incorporate some of that in one of your numerous fan fics about inistrad.
Is that the official MTG story line?
Old February 1st, 2012, 06:20 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh ho! I wonder where they will land... hmmm... Innistrad is having a day over here.
I hadn't actually thought of that, but that works.

Also, FYI, Inistrad storyline spoiler.
Spoiler Alert!

Just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to incorporate some of that in one of your numerous fan fics about inistrad.
Is that the official MTG story line?
It came out on the official MTG site.

EDIT-Although I don't believe it was mentioned in the article that if she gets out, so do the demons...I'm basing that off of the card itself.

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old February 1st, 2012, 08:56 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hmm, sounds interesting. Oh, wait a minute.. presto! A missing link for Innistrad! Yes! Thanks, OB.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 04:01 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Hmm, sounds interesting. Oh, wait a minute.. presto! A missing link for Innistrad! Yes! Thanks, OB.
Yep no problem. Incidentally, I was at an Dark Ascension pre-release last weekend, and I pulled five mythics in all, Helvault being one of them.

EDIT-In other news, I still can't manage to decide who's winning.

in theTWILIGHT CAVE...

Last edited by Orcs Blade; February 2nd, 2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:

Yep no problem. Incidentally, I was at an Dark Ascension pre-release last weekend, and I pulled five mythics in all, Helvault being one of them.
Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me... It's like the time I pulled the mythic out of the 15 card booster pack times 5!
Old February 2nd, 2012, 10:11 PM

After quite a lot of editing for a submission, here's my entry. Enjoy! Sorry if it's a bit long.
Spoiler Alert!

P.S. Strictly speaking, that never happened to Francois, but who knows, maybe Jandar summoned him from Innistrad.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:56 PM

Francois seems right at home.

Also, TGRF, I do that all the time. I'm like a mythic magnet. I can't help but pull them.

in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old February 3rd, 2012, 08:58 PM

Quote:

Francois seems right at home.

Also, TGRF, I do that all the time. I'm like a mythic magnet. I can't help but pull them.
Hmm, and I have a lot of spare slivers lying around... hmm... Where could this be leading...
Old February 4th, 2012, 09:52 PM

OK, looks like a one week extension. Or, if you really want, I could just judge if TGRF's is better than nothing.

in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old February 4th, 2012, 10:57 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
OK, looks like a one week extension. Or, if you really want, I could just judge if TGRF's is better than nothing.
Yeah, I was about to come here and request an extension. I'm working on some nice competition to our friend the Grim Reaper's Friend.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old February 4th, 2012, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire9788 View Post
Quote:
Yeah, I was about to come here and request an extension. I'm working on some nice competition to our friend the Grim Reaper's Friend.
I eagerly await the competition! Btw, to distract you from that writing fo yours, I announce that I intend to join in on the next round of CoN! I heard that you were a storyteller somewhere...
Old February 5th, 2012, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire9788 View Post
Quote:
I eagerly await the competition! Btw, to distract you from that writing fo yours, I announce that I intend to join in on the next round of CoN! I heard that you were a storyteller somewhere...
Oh cool, I'm joining too!

Me, a storyteller? This is my first time playing.

@Dragonfire: Alright! We can't let TGRF win that easily.

in theTWILIGHT CAVE...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction