Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old March 23rd, 2017, 10:01 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Battlefields of Star Wars 'Scape - BoSS

Dang it. I really need to get another Marvel set some day. That looks awesome.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 10:04 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@japes , did you see my battle for mygeeto map. It now has a design Holocron for it after getting voted in. That one is an epic Battlefront map.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 23rd, 2017, 10:06 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@japes , did you see my battle for mygeeto map. It now has a design Holocron for it after getting voted in. That one is an epic Battlefront map.
My son and I are looking at it now.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 10:16 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@japes , I've play tested it a couple times, I was awesome. Make sure you use the rules in the OP for the latest version of Battlefront. I think we are nailing it down.

Old March 23rd, 2017, 02:39 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I've been a little bit inactive lately due to my inter-state move, but I'm hoping to be able to start contributing again in the near future. Catching up on this; this is looking awesome TREX!!
Old March 24th, 2017, 02:13 PM
"like" happy

@Yodaking, are you proposing to LD the Scariff landing platform map? I would give you my pre for it.
If you guys want me to make another thread for the Death Star Throne room, I'll call a vote for it. I don't want to go all nuts on LD'ing a ton of maps while no one else really does but if you guys don't mind I'll call a vote on it too. At least then it can be found easier. I already had to dig a little for it just to find it in this thread. I've got no problem getting them tested a couple times each at least. The format is quite fun and doesn't take too long once you capture a few control points. When you battle for control points a good many figures are lost, but at the end of each round, even more get lost because of the wannock nature of the control points. You guys let me know.

Old March 24th, 2017, 05:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'll try to contribute one map to include with, and test on, the new Battlefront rules. I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to move on it but as I mentioned earlier I may be able to get some guinea pigs over to test the map and rules two Fridays from now.

As for the flurry of activity you have going on right now, I don't think you should put the breaks on until you feel like you need to. We haven't had any activity around these parts for a while and I don't see too many other people eager to contribute so I say go hog wild. I'll try to help where I can and if you only managed to finish up half of what you start before getting burned out, it will be better than trying to go slow and losing interest in the project.
Old March 26th, 2017, 01:33 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Okay, looks like I bit off more than I could chew on this one. I think I'm gonna have to step down. It's just that I have a ton going on with music right now, and I can't give enough time or dedication towards this. Sorry ya'll.

I wish you guys the best with this. Good luck

~NS
Old March 26th, 2017, 10:09 AM
"like" happy

Thanks @Ninja Status for letting us know where you stand, if you have time later and want to give it a go later, don't be a stranger.

Old March 27th, 2017, 01:44 PM
"like" happy

@Yodaking, based on what you said about going hog wild with maps for the Battlefront System, I Guess I'll call a vote on starting up a thread for the Death Star Throne Room as well to make a Design Holocron for it.

TREX
Yodaking
@DanieLoche

I guess it's just the three of us for now. I have a map for Battle of Mustafar, but I'm not happy enough with it yet to present it anyway.

Old March 27th, 2017, 01:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old March 27th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Impressed by the low set requirement ! for me.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape