Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 26th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: New Xbox Live Gamertags Thread (VIEW FIRST PAGE)

I finally got my own Xbox. GT is Jexik. I mentioned it over in the SF IV thread. I still don't have a mic though, so I won't be that interesting of a partner in a lot of team games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old March 26th, 2009, 07:18 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I finally got my own Xbox. GT is Jexik. I mentioned it over in the SF IV thread. I still don't have a mic though, so I won't be that interesting of a partner in a lot of team games.
Still cool to play with another heroscaper though. your mic will come in time, mine did. I just need to loose my smack talking son's mic. Would you trade some scape for his?

Last edited by J4Jandar; March 26th, 2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Totally botched 711 on remarkable post counts thread...
Old March 26th, 2009, 09:24 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Best buy has the messenger kit with mic on sale for 20 bucks, a good deal.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 27th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry I've been unavailable for L4D recently. I've been doing the family gaming thing with the wife and kids. I'm hoping to get on L4D this weekend. and IF anyone else has any of the multiplayer games I have listed in my blog (see signature block for link or main page).

Has anyone else signed up for Wireless Wednesday? I posted the info below with all related links.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireless Wednesday Sweepstakes
Win a Wireless Accessories Package
We're giving away a wireless accessory package every other Wednesday between February 25 and July 1, 2009. All Gold* members have to do for a chance to win is download the Registration Gamer Picture and then log-in to Xbox LIVEŽ and play a multiplayer session of the game of their choice during one of the Wednesday prize periods.

Prize Details
A Grand Prize Package will be given out for each of the ten prize periods. Each prize package consists of:

One (1) Red Wireless Controller with Play & Charge Kit (ARV, $64.99 USD)
One (1) Black Wireless Controller with Play & Charge Kit (ARV, $64.99 USD)
One (1) Wireless Headset (ARV, $59.99 USD)
One (1) Universal Media Remote (ARV, $19.99 USD)
One (1) Wireless Network Adapter (ARV, $99.99 USD)
ARV of each Prize Package: $309.95 USD

Wireless Wednesdays
There are ten Wireless Wednesdays between February 25, 2009 and July 1, 2009. After you've downloaded the Registration Gamer Picture, play an online multiplayer game of your choice during these Wednesdays from 12:01 A.M. PT to 11:59 P.M. PT, and you're automatically entered for a chance to win:

February 25, 2009
March 11, 2009
March 25, 2009
April 8, 2009
April 22, 2009
May 6, 2009
May 20, 2009
June 3, 2009
June 17, 2009
July 1, 2009

How to Register
To register, you must download the free "Wireless Wednesday" Registration Gamer Picture. You can queue up the Gamer Picture for download here at Xbox.com, or you can download it from Games Marketplace on Xbox LIVE.

To download the Gamer Picture on Marketplace on the Web:

1. Go to Xbox LIVE Event Registrations.
2. Select Wireless Wednesday Registration from the list of available content and select Download to Xbox 360.
3. Select Confirm on the Confirm Purchase window.
4. Players will see a Congratulations! This item has been purchased and added to your download queue message.

Before registering for the sweepstakes, make sure your Xbox LIVE account information is accurate! Potential winners will be notified by the sweepstakes administrator and have their prizes shipped using the contact info (e-mail, phone, and address) on their Xbox LIVE profile. If your contact info is not up to date you will be disqualified from winning a prize.

Check your account information here.

The Play & Win and Download & Win promotions from Xbox.com are an easy way to jump in and interact with the Xbox LIVE community. It's easy to enter and you could win some great prizes. Look for more exciting Play & Win promotions in the future!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (includes D.C.) 17+. For details including free, alternate method of entry, see the Official Rules.
I think this would be the perfect (but not only) time to play L4D.
Old March 29th, 2009, 11:52 PM

PlasmaScaper 2.0 is surprisingly tart

Well, kind of frustrating when the last 4 weeks the Bungie weekly update had a Mythic code, and when I finally bother to check it on the release date, there's nothing there. *sigh* Just will have to wait 'till April 9.

In the meantime, anyone wanting to play L4D just needs to pop me a friend invite. I can be kind of a goofball\idiot sometimes, though. You've been warned. My brother is also horrible at the game.

Posts by me are rare occasions. I mostly hang around other places these days, but I come here every once in a while.
Old April 1st, 2009, 02:40 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Play mostly l4d and halo 3 online, don't have many games yet

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old April 1st, 2009, 02:49 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Alien Hominid HD is on sale right now, as is ALL Oblvion DLC aside from Horse Armor which is twice as much (Happy April Fools from Bethesda!)

DWARVES!
Old April 4th, 2009, 09:17 PM

PlasmaScaper 2.0 is surprisingly tart

Whoops! Sorry about the denial Jared. I hadn't checked back here in a while.

Posts by me are rare occasions. I mostly hang around other places these days, but I come here every once in a while.
Old April 5th, 2009, 10:09 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No problem, I see this as a service volunteered... it doesn't hurt my feelings if something I write isn't acknowledged right away. I can just resubmit the friend request, I haven't even gone back online since I submitted it.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old April 6th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!

Well I hate to have to post this but this past weekend we (my son and I)sold several games, including SFIV and L4D, for trade in credit at GameStop. L4D was his so I really had no say in the matter. His reasoning was "I have all but 1 achievement and I don't play as much". Which is funny cause he has all but 1 achievement in RE5 and said "hell no" when I asked why don't he trade it in?

Though I was able to get enough store credit to purchase a 60GB HD which was given to my son and he gave my wife his 20GB refurb HD and I still have my 120GB refurb HD.

Check my blog in my sig block, cause I still have alot of multiplayer Arcade titles like A kingdom for Keflings (thanks for the tower Cupids Art), Castle Crashers, and Samurai Showdown to name a few.
Old April 6th, 2009, 02:59 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Pocho, I would be willing to play Keflings with you, though I am on the West Coast. When are you usually on to play?

DWARVES!
Old April 7th, 2009, 03:40 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looking for fellow scapers to play MLB 2K9 on Xbox 360 with. My gamertag is J4Jandar so shoot me a friends request anytime!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers