Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old June 12th, 2010, 02:03 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

M.O.P.(Mash Out Posse) - Rugged Neva Smoove and M.O.P - How About Some Hardcore

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old June 12th, 2010, 02:15 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Massive Attack - Heligoland
Old June 12th, 2010, 03:40 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oi! Oi! Oi! - Cockney Rejects.

"And we're running down the backstreets
Oi! Oi! Oi!
Got our martens on our feet
Oi! Oi! Oi!
And you're all running down the backstreet with me,
With me."

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old June 12th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Call of the Hammer - 3 Inches of Blood

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 12th, 2010, 04:24 PM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!

Lately for me its been : All Time Low, A Day to Remember, blessthefall, and I have to confess I've been listening to P!nk alot too.

I absolutely love the song "Fer Sure" by the Medic Droid, but its lyrics are HIGHLY explicit, so be warned when you go look it up.

Tech N9ne's "The Beast" has been in my head also.
Old June 12th, 2010, 06:25 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

The A side of Jazz by Queen.

Just picked it up today.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old June 14th, 2010, 12:22 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Viva Discordia - That Handsome Devil

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old June 14th, 2010, 12:30 AM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

Beheaded by Demon Hunter. It's been a while since I've listened to some heavy stuff.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old June 14th, 2010, 12:32 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lobodomy - Children of Bodom

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 15th, 2010, 11:13 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Recently bought The Beatles Mono Remastered box set on Ebay. I've been going through them with my studio head phones. Very tight and punchy sound, clean and very articulate. Sounds really nice.

I may have to pick up the Stereo box set now.
Old June 16th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker

Wish I could have posted yesterday but I was travelling most of the day. Was listening to DEVO's New Album, "Something for Everybody". Just released . Get it on iTunes. Listen now for free on Colbert Nation.

Not that I'm a DEVO fan or anything...but these are some good tunes. Current favs are Fresh, Human Rocket and Signal Ready.
Old June 17th, 2010, 11:49 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Sail Away Sweet Sister - Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
Recently bought The Beatles Mono Remastered box set on Ebay. I've been going through them with my studio head phones. Very tight and punchy sound, clean and very articulate. Sounds really nice.

I may have to pick up the Stereo box set now.
What is the advantage of mono over stereo?

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; June 18th, 2010 at 12:35 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music