Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old October 30th, 2011, 01:46 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: How much is too much? How little is too little?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
4x cutters/2x brutes is a compelling formula, I agree. This is a case, like rats&stingers or Glads&Blasts, where you run low on startzone spaces and end up just giving more of them to the other squad. That said, as you note, it's not really a proven formula yet.

I don't see any obvious reason why more Mezzos wouldn't be more better.
I'd agree- Mezzos are great past 2-3x, I personally find that around 6x is the sweet spot. Of course it depends on the metagame and other factors. I'd go as low as 4x if the maps are highly benificial to rat-podges, or the glyph pool is highly unique friendly. Most of the time though, that 110-120 points you have left works great for Alistar/Drake or a Hydra.
Old November 10th, 2011, 05:00 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

How much is a good number for uncommons, right now from auggies I have

5 PK's
2 Fen Hydra's
2 GIE's
2 Wyvern's
Old November 10th, 2011, 05:19 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
How much is a good number for uncommons, right now from auggies I have

5 PK's
2 Fen Hydra's
2 GIE's
2 Wyvern's
Uncommon heroes are fundamentally the same as unique heroes in that having more of them doesn't give you more order marker flexibility. As such, they work fine in most armies with just one.

The bonding uncommons (Wyvern, Ogre Pulverizer, Ogre Warhulk, Ice Troll, Werewolf Lord) can be used in multiples alongside their bonding squad, but they don't have to be used that way. The Fen Hydra also works well in multiples, just because Hydras are awesome. Ornak + Hydrax2 is especially nasty. Ornak + Mindflayerx2 is a cool concept, even if nobody has made it work well yet.

From a competitive perspective, one of each is all you'd ever want of the five I haven't mentioned.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles