Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 29th, 2024, 07:24 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Gorr

Quote:
NAME = GORR

UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
SPECIES = SYMBIOTE
CLASS = EXILE
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 10

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 1000

ALL-BLACK DARKNESS
Start the game with 8 shadow tiles. Before Gorr's move action, you may place 1 of these shadow tiles onto a land space within 8 spaces. Figures on these tiles are not in clear sight of non-adjacent figures other than Gorr.

BLACK BERSERKERS SPECIAL ATTACK
Attack 4.
Once per round, Gorr may attack any figures on or within 2 spaces of shadow tiles placed by him, including non-adjacent figures while Gorr is engaged. This special attack has +1 Attack for each of these tiles the defender occupies or that is within 2 spaces of them.

GOD BUTCHER
Gorr has +1 Attack against figures with the Deity keyword. After Gorr inflicts 1+ wounds on a Hero, roll 1 combat die for each wound inflicted, up to that Hero's Life number. For each blank, Gorr heals 1 wound.

FACTION =
PUBLISHER = MARVEL
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS = SONIC WEAKNESS, FLYING, STEALTH, SUPER STRENGTH
SPRING 2024 - ANNIVERSARY: Gorr the God Butcher's sole purpose in life is to destroy all Gods/Elder-Gods across the Multiverse, believing them to be inherently cruel, capricious, and illegitimate.

Resources and Rulings
• The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Guardians of the Galaxy #042 / Gorr the God Butcher
• See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!

Credits
• Legacy design: Arkham
• Card art: Arkham
• Comic creators: Jason Aaron and Esad Ribic

Updates
• N/A

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 11th, 2024 at 03:02 PM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 07:26 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Gorr - Design/Review

Attack lowered by 1.
SA range(within 8 spaces) dropped.

The range removal probably won't come up, but figured that's a bit moot in most cases. The attack drop by 1 might not be warranted, but I know we've tried nerfing solo 1000 point units overall, so the 2 times per round he's not using his SA, he'll just be a hair less deadly which should be fine.
Old January 29th, 2024, 08:04 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I remember playing against him in 1.0, was one of my first exposures to an event hero. Looks really solid, the potential to no sell range attacks because he can drop shadow and then stand on them is pretty potent. Means that people have to brawl most of the time and his special is good for dealing with groups.

Question since it shows Symbiote for his species. Does he require sonic or fire weakness? And another line of thinking since he is all darkness and shadows, would the stealth symbol fit here? Just always like to think through symbols and whatnot. Love seeing them on cards.
Old January 29th, 2024, 09:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Excited to see this one...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 30th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not sure about starting a sentence +1 ... maybe "He has +1 Attack"? I think I'd say "shadow space" for that part rather than title.

Later, you can just say "defender" rather than "defending figure."

Looks good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 30th, 2024, 08:07 PM

I think we want it limited to the tiles he placed for bumping the SA, so I clarified that a bit instead:
Quote:
Gorr may attack any figures on or within 2 spaces of any shadow tiles placed by Gorr, including non-adjacent figures while Gorr is engaged, and has +1 Attack for each of these tiles on or within 2 spaces of the defender.
This is just in-case we get maps that have a ton of shadow, I wouldn't want that to get out of hand.
Old January 30th, 2024, 11:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That seems like a safe change.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:54 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Only quibble is that the tile wouldn't be "on" the defender. So we need to adjust that wording a tad (not 100% sure the best way off hand, though).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2024, 04:23 PM

Hmmm...

How about:
Quote:
BLACK BERSERKERS SPECIAL ATTACK
Attack 4. Once per round.
Gorr may attack any figures on or within 2 spaces of shadow tiles placed by him, including non-adjacent figures while Gorr is engaged. Gorr has +1 Attack for each of these tiles the defender is on or that is within 2 spaces of them.
Old January 31st, 2024, 04:41 PM

I might say "occupies" rather than "is on," but I think that works.

Old January 31st, 2024, 07:37 PM

Did a quick game here vs. the JLA Trinity. Trinity won with WW at 4/6 wounds(2 life) and Superman at 3/7 wounds(4 life). Gorr failed to heal any wounds, so with that in mind, I definitely felt it was quite even, as on average he probably should have healed ~2. I think he's solidly in the A- tier now.

I propose a vote to move to Final Editing.
Old January 31st, 2024, 08:01 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: Gorr - Vote for Final Editing

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database