Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old June 26th, 2009, 02:00 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker
Re: A cool computer game!

<shrug> I have no idea what/where/when/how either, sounds like you know more than I do. I wasn't trying to say anything against what you said. I was just sayin', the annoying tend to stay annoying.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old June 26th, 2009, 02:14 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I definitely don't disagree with that, was just saying what had to be said to clarify what I already said about what Mr. Migraine had said. Ya dig?

All right, I have to stop that now.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old June 26th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys, lets cut the kid some slack. Just post/or send a treatise on spelling/grammar. He's probably only 10. I think he can become a good member of the community IF WE GIVE HIM A CHANCE, and some grammar/spelling lessons. Also, I think all the neg-rep is having a reverse effect on him. I had a red bar for a little while ago, and I made some of my worst posts then, so please either ,1: Give him pos-rep for little things, or, 2: leave him alone.

I am tutoring him on grammar through PM's ,just so you guys know.

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old June 26th, 2009, 02:34 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's good. Unfortunately, he apparently had a private agreement with Aldin not to post any new threads til today, and posted one last night. Also apparently, he is now banned for a week. Hopefully, he will have learned his lesson when he gets back.
I agree with your sentiments that he was treated pretty harshly, but his posts were also very deserving of criticism. Some people just show that in different ways. Again, hopefully he will start on the path to better posting when he comes back!

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old June 26th, 2009, 03:36 PM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart

I honestly don't think he's old enough (or at least have enough knowledge of the subject) to know how to do it anyway.

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old June 26th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Now thats just age discrimantion, Walrus king.

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old June 26th, 2009, 03:56 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
I definitely don't disagree with that, was just saying what had to be said to clarify what I already said about what Mr. Migraine had said. Ya dig?

All right, I have to stop that now.
And I don't disagree with you not disagreeing with my not disagreeing with that. I was just saying what had to be said to clarify what you said about what I said about what you said about what Mr Migraine had said.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old June 26th, 2009, 04:10 PM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101 View Post
Now thats just age discrimantion, Walrus king.
Oops i realize that now. Sorry. It wasn't intended that way my mistake.

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games