Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 13th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
Gen con Rules for Q9 and others

all this talk about Q9's shoulder pads blocking los, got me thinking, how is the Gen con tournies going to treat this? Also, with Raelin, if she's facing one way on a board, does that mean she can't see in back of her, so figures within 4 spaces that are in back of her don't get the +2 defense?

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old July 13th, 2006, 02:21 PM

Gambit has disabled reputation
nooooooooooooooo! now theres going to be some HUGE argument over this little thing!

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
a warhammer/HS site,im a mod there> www.miniwargames.net/forums
Old July 13th, 2006, 02:26 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambit
nooooooooooooooo! now theres going to be some HUGE argument over this little thing!
If handled properly, I think this is a good thread - hopefully will limit rules disagreements at GenCon (not that I'm going )

NWOJ - if the figure is single based, then facing doesn't matter whatsoever. Only a problem for double spaced ranged figures, in general, and due to the placement of the LOS reticle on Q9 in particular (i.e. can he see through his back, let alone his shoulders.)

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old July 13th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Q9's shoulders will block LOS as stated by the designers in their answer to the FAQ. Realin does not block her own LOS as she can see 360 degrees. Remember that Realin uses clear sight spaces which is different than LOS. In addition we will be playing with ALL currently released expansions including wave 5 and any exclussives including the one for 2006.
Old July 13th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
i agree, but is there someone that can say officially now. So we don't have these arguments during gencon. I think it would help clear up a lot of the "I didn't know" and the "i wouldn't have made my army this way if I knew" type situations.

Question answered. Thanks GB. I think we should make people aware of this, more openly, before gencon. Would save a lot of future headaches.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old July 13th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
i agree, but is there someone that can say officially now. So we don't have these arguments during gencon. I think it would help clear up a lot of the "I didn't know" and the "i wouldn't have made my army this way if I knew" type situations.
Each event will have an official. we will also have the most current official FAQ and Heroscapers FAQ as well. Then if there can be no conclusion we will roll a D20 as suggested in the Heroscape manual.
Old July 13th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob

any exclussives including the one for 2006.
Okay, should we take this as an acknowledgement that there will be an exclusive for HS at GC this year? Curious minds want to know.

Newb.
Old July 13th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My mind is curious. I want to know.

Old July 13th, 2006, 04:03 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Yeah, perhaps we should all sign up in some event thread just in case there is one. Then all you nice folks going to gencon can just grab up a bunch for those that ask.

(I can dream...please don't my dreams!)
Old July 13th, 2006, 04:05 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YagyuNinja
Yeah, perhaps we should all sign up in some event thread just in case there is one. Then all you nice folks going to gencon can just grab up a bunch for those that ask.

(I can dream...please don't my dreams!)
Yes, you can dream, but last year they only gave out one exclusive per person. (*Tries not to mention the TRU debacle*)

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 13th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I guess I'll be eBaying then.

Old July 13th, 2006, 04:08 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
So, that just means you guys need A Plan. A Really Good Plan To Bogart All The Exclusive Heroscape Units At Gencon 06 (ARGPTBATEHUAG06)!

Ah well. That's kinda what I figured.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units