Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 30th, 2009, 05:50 AM

Cyrx Woo who?
Re: North Carolina Scapers

I'm a good 4 1/2 hours from Raleigh and around 45 minutes from the Hickory area and about 45 minutes from Boone. My four daughters are 7,5,3, and 1. I also called the local Gaming Hobby store too and they don't carry HS either.

In brightest day, in blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!

-The Green Lantern's Creed
Old March 30th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Our Local Comic store that we meet at just recently closed down I will talk to the owner though about selling you a Master set (either one).

In brightest day, in darkest night
I'll play HeroScape, the greatest fight.
for those who worship Utgar's might,
Beware my power, and 8 Line Of Sight!
-Sir Gilbert (Jandar Flag Bearer)

Oh GOD I am such a nerd!
Old March 30th, 2009, 09:23 PM

Cyrx Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Our Local Comic store that we meet at just recently closed down I will talk to the owner though about selling you a Master set (either one).

In brightest day, in darkest night
I'll play HeroScape, the greatest fight.
for those who worship Utgar's might,
Beware my power, and 8 Line Of Sight!
-Sir Gilbert (Jandar Flag Bearer)

Oh GOD I am such a nerd!
Nice creed there lol. I have a master set I just don't have the second. And don't worry I'm a nerd too about alot of things lol.

In brightest day, in blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!

-The Green Lantern's Creed
Old April 2nd, 2009, 07:56 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

OK, so the official Press Release of Wave 9 "Blackmoon’s Siege", has been announced here on Heroscapers.com and everyone is talking about it here. I just wanted to make sure that those in our community who only follow this site via email alerts know what has happened.

The bold titles are official where as the generals and unit concepts are only my personal speculation.

Braves- Native Americans
Brawlers- Evil Pirates (lets face it, they were all evil)

Dwarves- like a well known fairy tale, Aquilla and the Dwarves
Repulsors- As Truth hinted in the last Scape Talk, an Omnicron boost, I hope with the ability to move enemy units.

Defenders- The Ullar Kyrie protectors that we have already read about in Thormunds Journal, probably with the ability to roll defense for friendly adjacent units. We already have defenders of kinsland, now we have the Defenders of Valhalla.
Dividers- Long armed and clawed Marro that can in some way counter the ability of the Ullar defenders. (As seen in the sneak peak picture a couple of months ago.)

Heroes of the Moon- Kyrie and new heroes in the Aquilla camp. I am expecting to see a Native Chieftain and possibly some more Insectoids. And Oh GOD I hope they squeeze in a Vydar Kyrie Warrior.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 07:57 PM

Yaaaaaa Hooooooooo!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:19 PM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was the one who repped you saying BEST NEWS EVER... sorry I forgot to sign it.

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:28 PM

Anonymous +rep is always cool, it is the cowardly anonymous -rep that annoys me. Rep back at ya!

Celebrate wave 9! Yeah!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:38 PM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker

That was me...the ghost of HeroScaper's past. It wasn't meant to be anonymous. I've been working on a Baseball blog with my buddy in PA. When we respond to each other there, the name pops up automatically. I hope to rejoin the community soon

Back from the dead
Old April 2nd, 2009, 10:01 PM

Well it is like I said,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Anonymous +rep is always cool, it is the cowardly anonymous -rep that annoys me.
At least your anonymity remains positive.
I got an anonymous neg rep last week and I just think that if someone is going to do that they should reveal why and who they are.

Anyways, guess what, Wave 9 Blackmoon's Siege is coming! I think that this wave is going to be the most colorful and appealing wave so far. It seriously sounds like it will have a little bit of something for everyone.

Does anyone have the ability to speed up time?
Old April 2nd, 2009, 10:15 PM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker

I'm reminded of the episode of South Park where Cartman paced outside the toystore for weeks awaiting the arrival of the Nintendo Wii...

C'mon...C'mon!!!!

Back from the dead
Old April 3rd, 2009, 07:27 AM

NC_Hero is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianguard View Post
I'm reminded of the episode of South Park where Cartman paced outside the toystore for weeks awaiting the arrival of the Nintendo Wii...

C'mon...C'mon!!!!
You could try hibernation, like Cartman but, that did not work out so well for him...went all Buck Rogers in the 21st Century...

- NC_Hero
Old April 3rd, 2009, 11:30 AM

I am surprised that you would recommend hibernation NC_Hero, what with your bad run with hibernation sickness a few years ago. If it wasn't for your friends you would have been stuck like that forever. The good news is the blindness and shock will pass in time but your friends may suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers